• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Alcatraz change?

DiamondEye

Has there been a change to the collection of the Traz rules? I tried to collect today; however, the GB is telling me that I must have a military building planted in my city first. I have been playing this for seven years and this is new to me. Thought? TY.

Ebeondi Asi

That you must have a military building planted has always been the rule of collecting from Alcatraz. The barracks does not have to be fully built. just planted. At times I have added an Archer since it is only a 2x2 size. The five Diamond autocollect works OK even if Traz cannot be collected. So you also can just ignore collecting Traz.

Dominator - X

Has there been a change to the collection of the Traz rules? I tried to collect today; however, the GB is telling me that I must have a military building planted in my city first. I have been playing this for seven years and this is new to me. Thought? TY.
New to you, not new to FOE, too.