• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for Anniversary Event 2024

Ebeondi Asi

Does anybody know if the Ethereal Airship is offered in the daily special?
The Ethereal Airship can also be won by finishing a board as the prize for finishing.
Ditto a kit including the Celestial Stage of Ages can be won for finishing a board.
I have won one of each finishing boards.

jaymoney23456

Many are sick of the stupid endless production quests for this event. It takes aid away from what players need aided and almost no one even needs to do production quests for supplies anymore so its a total waste of time also!

Pericles the Lion

Many are sick of the stupid endless production quests for this event. It takes aid away from what players need aided and almost no one even needs to do production quests for supplies anymore so its a total waste of time also!
I don't know what "many" means to you. It doesn't seem that anyone besides you is complaining about productions quests which (1) have always been part of event questlines and (2) are not "endless". I do think that many players have figured out the use of Mass Aid Kits and Finish Supply Productions and are having no problems with production quests.

Ebeondi Asi

The production quests this Event are OK to finish. I have been able to do all so far with no use of bottles. So I am happy with the production quests. I normally do not have production buildings, I store two event buildings and fill in with blacksmiths for Events I plan on working. then after put the buildings I took out back.

Edward _MMXIII

production quests
As an ' old school ' player , I have 24 supply bldgs and a several upgradable supply bldgs in case said productions are age related ..... that setup remains in my city ad infinitum !

Whales do not need supply bldgs since they are willing to simply payoff the event whereas I prefer to finish questlines and get my profile badges !

jaymoney23456

I don't know what "many" means to you. It doesn't seem that anyone besides you is complaining about productions quests which (1) have always been part of event questlines and (2) are not "endless". I do think that many players have figured out the use of Mass Aid Kits and Finish Supply Productions and are having no problems with production quests.
Seems like 50% or so of the quests for the event are production related ones. That is high I think. I dislike them now since it messes with aid for other buildings and I am having to run a mass aid kit every day sometimes rather than every other day-don't yep quite produce enough frags of mass aid kit to get one each day and its annoying to keep working production quests all the time-I have over 8G supplies-no need for any more for years lol

Pericles the Lion

Seems like 50% or so of the quests for the event are production related ones. That is high I think. I dislike them now since it messes with aid for other buildings and I am having to run a mass aid kit every day sometimes rather than every other day-don't yep quite produce enough frags of mass aid kit to get one each day and its annoying to keep working production quests all the time-I have over 8G supplies-no need for any more for years lol
Yes, if production quests were 50% of the total number that would be high. But, it's not been 50%, it's more like 25%.

jaymoney23456

seems that there is a narrow path to make 5k progress to get the gold upgrade for the golden orrery without spending diamonds. Looks like it will be close though and easy to fall short. probably easier to make 5k than to get silver league though too soon to tell that for sure.

frrrosty

Does the upgraded stage of ages, the celestial SoA, give only Ranged units? That wouldn't be terrible, I get less ranged units than any other kind. However, after a while, at 12 a day, i'm gonna have thousands, so seems a bit of an overkill

discotoad

It has been super frustrating having to wait for one quest a day on the event. There is no way you can get bronze through non-pay gameplay. Even two quests a day would be a huge step.