• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for Anniversary Event 2024

Centurion 39

I don't think I've gotten a single daily special yet except on the very first day. The rng on them seems to be suspect, especially since I've mostly done the gold and silver ones.

jaymoney23456

It has been super frustrating having to wait for one quest a day on the event. There is no way you can get bronze through non-pay gameplay. Even two quests a day would be a huge step.
can likely get bronze league in the event without diamonds -probably not silver though

planetofthehumans2

No golden ugrades for the orrery or stage of ages without buying the pass, might as well delete them. Thanks inno, the orrery was getting too low in % anyway.

xivarmy

There's a Celestial Golden Orrery upgrade at 5000 progress, and that's achievable for free.
Also possibly 1 through Rival (got 2 through rival on beta but I suspect they'll remove one of those for live) - and almost certainly stage of ages upgrades through rival.

UBERhelp1

Also possibly 1 through Rival (got 2 through rival on beta but I suspect they'll remove one of those for live) - and almost certainly stage of ages upgrades through rival.
Less than 5 hours before we find out based on the Japan server. Hint though.... I'd probably prepare some 24 hour productions.

jaymoney23456

There's a Celestial Golden Orrery upgrade at 5000 progress, and that's achievable for free.
seems like it will be close based on how I am many others on our server our playing -might get might not-what strategy do you use to make sure yo ucan hit 5k progress?

Big-Bendz

I received the Airship through completing a level and got the good State of Ages that way too. Very nice. Also, there are ways to increase get fragments or completed gems (Daily task gives 10 of a single color (although it is random). But do that every day and you get a bunch of gems. Also, incidents in your city give you a random amount of that pink stuff to get more fragments. That is hit or miss and if you get one it is usually 20 although I did get 100 a couple times.

jaymoney23456

Play 4 boards with 9-10 gems each daily, open the most expensive box daily, play the daily challenge.
I was already thinking I need to adjust-been doing 4 with 12 gems -can't sustain that without diamonds even with incidents and hopefully winning 100 energy a time or 2 from daily challenges-thanks for the info!

frrrosty

Has anyone else noticed that when you get a quest to collect incidents, the system STOPS giving you incidents for at least 12 hours. Unbelievable how rigged this game is. Or, when you need a green piece, the system STOPS giving you green? Truly dishonest,

planetofthehumans2

Not at all. Whereas the leagues depend on other players, 5000 progress is achievable by every player.
It's still debatable because "achievable" is subjective. I don't recall the stats from beta but I didn't get one on there either and I usually get in silver place with no dimes spent.

jaymoney23456

It's still debatable because "achievable" is subjective. I don't recall the stats from beta but I didn't get one on there either and I usually get in silver place with no dimes spent.
More spend I would say since they have the buildings that give fragments for the main event building and nice attack stats for the gold,silver, and bronze leagues-now its harder to get into higher leagues.-I am not sure I will hit 5k or not without diamonds-will know better in about a week.

jaymoney23456

also, will know if I can get much help from Rival tomorrow also-that could make a difference if I can get more energy/tools without spending more energy to get them from the rival

UBERhelp1

also, will know if I can get much help from Rival tomorrow also-that could make a difference if I can get more energy/tools without spending more energy to get them from the rival
Here we are. Should be possible to complete for free, so long as you've got some finish supply production items. Note that the rewards outlined in red are not yet confirmed, but all the quests are. Celestial Golden Orrery upgrade is the reward for all 32.

Edit: uploaded final version

1712687488864.png

Last edited: