• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Who controls the info in Fandom?

jaymoney23456

It increases by 100 each level. So starts at 100 each for lv 11, 200 each for lv 12, 300 for lv 13, and so on.

Pericles the Lion

I have a Hydra in my city and had stopped leveling it based on the requirements shown here on Fandom:
I'm told by others that have the Hydra that the goods required aren't as high as shown on their site, needing only an additional 100 more than the last level each time you add prints.
I looked for where I could comment or ask on Fandom, but couldn't find one.
It increases by 100 each level. So starts at 100 each for lv 11, 200 each for lv 12, 300 for lv 13, and so on.
Fandom is correct. It increases by 100 of each good, 500 goods in total, each level.

NWWolverine

I guess my guild mate must be seeing something wrong. I can't see what he invests, but he was claiming those numbers on fandom were wrong and they went up by 100 total goods each level, not 100 more of each good. Thanks for all the answers.

Ebeondi Asi

The Fandom is corrected and adjusted by fans. There is no one authority. The stats may have been corrected by someone at any time. or just as easily messed up. usually it is not a problem.
My question is? Why would it matter? the amounts needed are right on the Great Building when you want to open a level.