• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for Anniversary Event 2024

jaymoney23456

Here we are. Should be possible to complete for free, so long as you've got some finish supply production items. Note that the rewards outlined in red are not yet confirmed, but all the quests are. Celestial Golden Orrery upgrade is the reward for all 32.

View attachment 21460
dang I would need to knock out some event buildings to put in enough production buldings to complete all of the production quests only have a few finish all productions now. Might be worth it to do so though. I have 3 finish all productions now. Could be done if I stagger collections and only collect what Ineed and line up the production quests from all the 4 questlines.

Avan Sensei

I'm disappointed. Why so many 24 hour production quests? This Rival only makes established cities stronger while new cities have no chance

The secondary building is the better building for this event. The Ethereal Airships are the buildings to get .
I got 4 Celestial stage of ages already by clearing boards. I'm at 1880 progress and in sliver league. Even if I am a few levels short of the main building I will get the spawner to finish it.

jaymoney23456

I got 4 Celestial stage of ages already by clearing boards. I'm at 1880 progress and in sliver league. Even if I am a few levels short of the main building I will get the spawner to finish it.
if you are already at 1880 progress you should have no trouble getting the main event building.

xivarmy

I just realized that The winter pyramid is worse than the Celestial stage of ages.
Part of that depends on if you want specifically ranged units (stage) vs random (pyramid). And your valuation of previous era goods (stage) vs current (wonderland)

xivarmy

By the 2:1 fairtrade ratios CSA produces 62 current era goods.
I'm not sure in the case of SAT vs SAJM if you'll be able to move a significant ongoing volume at any ratio.

Beyond your own usage volume needed, the CSoA may well count as "0" goods produced ;)

But if you do want some previous goods it sure beats having to leave another building an age behind :)

jaymoney23456

Wonder if I can stay in silver league without diamond spending. Edged into silver league with finishing Rival questline now. Still have well over 100 of each key and about 1500 energy on hand.

Ebeondi Asi

The prizes when clearing all locked jewels, all i'm getting are Wishing Wells now. There actually are other rather nice prizes. But as usual Inno (or some overly eager to "balance" middle manager) have suddenly made (useless) Wishing Wells 100% and the other prizes 0%

jaymoney23456

The prizes when clearing all locked jewels, all i'm getting are Wishing Wells now. There actually are other rather nice prizes. But as usual Inno (or some overly eager to "balance" middle manager) have suddenly made (useless) Wishing Wells 100% and the other prizes 0%
I got the tower of conjunction twice for clearing a board and other prizes besides just WW for them but for main worlds I agree you don't want to see WW-on the other hand WW prize is nice for diamond farm