• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for Anniversary Event 2024

Pericles the Lion

I have gotten energy the past 3 days in a row and no keys. This is combined with the past 8 boards having 2 red keys or less. This isn't averaging or bad luck it is straight up manipulation.
I'm not paying any attention to how many potential keys there are on each board or the mix of keys/energy in the dailies. That's too deep in the weeds. I'm only interested in the results that I am getting from the Event. Imo, this Event is crazy-generous with rewards. I spent no diamonds in completing both Rivals. I have 1 Gold Metro, 2 Celestial Orreries and 9 Celestial SoAs in my city now and will end the Event with a Silver Metro (almost to Gold). I've collected a lot if DSs (including 15 ToC Kits and 16+ Epic kits). I'm in gold league at the moment but don't expect to remain there since the Epic Kit will probably be the DS tomorrow. I've only spent 3,980 farmed diamonds and don't intend to spend any more. If INNO is manipulating the event it is in favor of the players. Well, at least me.

1713709012685.png
1713709039255.png

Edward _MMXIII

I remain in Silver league @ r.d. 18 and scored 220 energy with never having run out of any gem color .

With that said, the algorithm was relaxed v any other type event ; i.e. this was a giveaway event for having lasted 12 years IF you played your cards right .

R.I.P. An-war D. 2015

jaymoney23456

Ithink I can finish in silver without spending diamonds though it will depend on whether many players are sitting on lots of keys.

Its minor, but it seems to signal a trend in cost-cutting. The graphics for the portraits seem to be getting worse. And the graphics for the next event, at least on beta, look as if they've been recycled from a PS1 game; they're just terrible.

Ebeondi Asi

Its minor, but it seems to signal a trend in cost-cutting. The graphics for the portraits seem to be getting worse. And the graphics for the next event, at least on beta, look as if they've been recycled from a PS1 game; they're just terrible.
Seems they've forgotten players on PC. On a tiny phone screen.. does anyone care? (actually asking)

jaymoney23456

Seems they've forgotten players on PC. On a tiny phone screen.. does anyone care? (actually asking)
They no longer seem to offer the old avatars as prizes you can win by playing the event's minigame like was the case with archeology event for example. With all events becoming more time consuming I am seeing that more and more people are simply skipping events on most of the worlds they play on or only doing minimal amt of action with them too. This event it seems like it will be pretty easy to get into silver league without diamonds. Could be a sign that many players gave up on this event due to the time consuming nature of it.

jaymoney23456

I don't understand how anyone would find playing the game regularly on a tiny phone given that its tedious to do much of anything on the phone from battles to putting down buildings and especially rearranging your city. That and the ads on mobile would make it intolerable I would think.

Pericles the Lion

They no longer seem to offer the old avatars as prizes you can win by playing the event's minigame like was the case with archeology event for example. With all events becoming more time consuming I am seeing that more and more people are simply skipping events on most of the worlds they play on or only doing minimal amt of action with them too. This event it seems like it will be pretty easy to get into silver league without diamonds. Could be a sign that many players gave up on this event due to the time consuming nature of it.
It could also be a sign of higher participation by newer and/or F2P players which would reduce the average amount of progress. Unless you have access to raw data on player participation (and you don't) you have no way of knowing what the player participation in this Event was.

Ebeondi Asi

Unless you have access to raw data on player participation (and you don't) you have no way of knowing what the player participation in this Event was.
The raw data is right in front of every one of us. In the total points to be on Gold. If a lot of people were fully participating the point total for getting into Gold would be something like 20,000, not 6500
Naturally this will be argued.. I am just pointing out we do have a good idea of how many are taking part.

Pericles the Lion

The raw data is right in front of every one of us. In the total points to be on Gold. If a lot of people were fully participating the point total for getting into Gold would be something like 20,000, not 6500
Naturally this will be argued.. I am just pointing out we do have a good idea of how many are taking part.
Not true. The thresholds are based on averages. If more "whales" participate, relative to F2P players, then the average will be higher. However, if more F2P players play (or newer players), relative to the "whales" then the average will be lower. It's not possible to determine total player participation from the league averages.

Sharmon the Impaler

Your math logic is a little off. The gold level is number of levels obtained per player not the number of players. If 23,845,564,295 people played the game and they all got to between 6400 and 6500 then the average would be 6450 approximately.

Emberguard

PJS299

Event was a success for me, finished silver in both, got lots of nice buildings and increased atk/def by a good bit. I didn't spend any money or diamonds in either world.

Screenshot 2024-04-23 11.12.07.pngScreenshot 2024-04-23 07.41.03.png

Edit:
Screenshot 2024-04-23 11.33.45.pngScreenshot 2024-04-23 11.17.23.png
+ another celestial golden orrery upgrade, but I don't have enough regular kits.

Last edited:

Edward _MMXIII

I'm surprised how I saw my cushion deplete .... I'm thinking it was the final mini sale that I refused to buy as the culprit . I missed out on that celestial ornery upgrade .... it is what it is ?

but the level 1 special bldg is a welcome surprise as is the metro station being roadless.

Oswyn the noble

I really enjoyed this event.. Celestial stage of ages, tower of conjunction upgraded etc... Producing monumental units... My idea of having a traz built is no longer an option. Great job devs. I give this event a 10 out of a ten