• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for update 1.281

jaymoney23456

Why should the GE autocomplete not be triggered after lv 4 is completed? It is not feasible to rush through lv 5 at GE start in order to get a needed quest finished if you are in a high era. I spent as high as 7 million medals just rushing lv 4 before. I couldn't afford to rush lv 5 and most high era players would be in the same boat.

Pericles the Lion

Why should the GE autocomplete not be triggered after lv 4 is completed? It is not feasible to rush through lv 5 at GE start in order to get a needed quest finished if you are in a high era. I spent as high as 7 million medals just rushing lv 4 before. I couldn't afford to rush lv 5 and most high era players would be in the same boat.
There are 5 levels to GE and the grace period is over. Makes sense. If players don't want to rush thru all 5 levels to enable auto-complete then they need only satisfy the quest requirements as they pop up. It's up to the player how to proceed.

jaymoney23456

There are 5 levels to GE and the grace period is over. Makes sense. If players don't want to rush thru all 5 levels to enable auto-complete then they need only satisfy the quest requirements as they pop up. It's up to the player how to proceed.
Of course you would support anything inno throws at us.

Johnny B. Goode

Got to agree with @Pericles the Lion on this one. (WHAT?!?) There was an appropriate grace period, and now event buildings are providing the defending army boosts to enable established players to have a reasonable-or-better chance to complete it, so it's now time to suck it up if you want the autocomplete.

jaymoney23456

The issue is not with completing but rushing it in case of the rival for example. Who wants to do the tedious task of doing negotiations then fights and then back to negotiations in GE for different rival quests like it was the last couple times. Or are you claiming that you like to spend more time on tedious things in the game?

Ebeondi Asi

Spending Medals to rush GE is no problem if you are active in 1.9x threads. If you are not active. then sham on you... :cool:
Have to say though, this is one more hit against newish players. that advanced players have zero issue with. Newish players might have been able to do 64.. but 80? they will just stop bothering.

UBERhelp1

Newish players might have been able to do 64.. but 80? they will just stop bothering.
But... you don't have to complete all 80. So far, we've been able to complete all mini challenges within 64 encounters. All this change means is that you'll actually have to negotiate instead of just autobattling through the whole thing. As far as things go, it's no change in difficulty for players. For whatever reason, players just do excessive work to not negotiate.

planetofthehumans2

The rivals were hard enough, at some point it just becomes punishing. Sure, the last few when I negged I could do it within the first few levels and I can easily auto battle level 5, but that shouldn't allow inno to make the rivals even more difficult to where we are at a point where we do have to complete level 5 and 32 tasks and a bunch of event games in 2 days and waste 20 million medals and bunch of rush pots and whatever else.

Emberguard

While I don't like it as much as you do at least you have a level playing field in Rival. Spending 7 million medals to rush through GE to get Rival finished before others would give you an unfair advantage over a player that doesn't have the medals no ?

That logic doesn't hold up.

When I was rushing four levels of Guild Expedition in Iron Age that cost me roughly 15,000 medals including negotiations that consume medals and having to redo encounters.

Those requiring 7 million medals would have to be in Space Ages. I rushed and I think I spent 4 million in Asteroid Belt.

Even in Colonial Age I think it might have been something like 350k to rush? Been a while so not entirely sure on that figure. Still nowhere near the cost a Space Age player has to cough up

So far, we've been able to complete all mini challenges within 64 encounters

For this event perhaps. Some of the early rivals I only did Guild Expedition when the task required it and ran out of encounters before quests. Therefore I switched to rushing Guild Expedition expecting to run out of encounters for the Quests

Dursland

Just noticed new notifications after the update, now for when QI production is done.

We need an option to disable this specifically, or I'm going to have to turn off notifications altogether.

Troops/goods take 1 second to build and sometimes you do it 10 times in a row. That's 10 notifications in 10 seconds.

announcement says "FOE-81685, FOE-81728: We resolved an issue where the updated Settlement buildings would not get aided automatically for some players. Your buildings will now get aided again!" .... BUT in Brisgard, my level 9 Yggdrasil in not motivated, and my event history shows multiple people in the last couple of hours trying to aid but there was nothing to motivate or polish....

Johnny B. Goode

announcement says "FOE-81685, FOE-81728: We resolved an issue where the updated Settlement buildings would not get aided automatically for some players. Your buildings will now get aided again!" .... BUT in Brisgard, my level 9 Yggdrasil in not motivated, and my event history shows multiple people in the last couple of hours trying to aid but there was nothing to motivate or polish....
If you're on mobile the app might not have been updated yet.

ITown

+1, this bugfix is not working. What's more, they've introduced a bug with cultural settlements when building expansions...

Dursland

I guess we'll talk about the community vote here.

I picked out 5 ideas that were obviously awesome and I think most people will pick the same 5. I filled up the rest of the list with suggestions that sounded good but weren't really that great.

Hopefully those 5 features do get implemented :) I already forget what they were lol.

One was to hide DA while battling. That'd definitely be helpful.

announcement says "FOE-81685, FOE-81728: We resolved an issue where the updated Settlement buildings would not get aided automatically for some players. Your buildings will now get aided again!" .... STILL not working. If we have to use a Store building to make it work, I think Inno should gift us a store building into every world we play and for each settlement building we have.