• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for the History Event 2024

jaymoney23456

Who does Inno think has time for event after event that is time intensive to where you have to play the minigame every day? Need to have some of the events that are less time consuming at least some of the time.

Flynn013

I'll play this the same as every other event. I do what I can for free and get what I get. This is a very boring clickfest that pops up the wrong cards to often wasting currency to redraw. Also, not a fan of the variable amounts of damage you give or take. Too wide of a spread on the numbers.

Godly Luke

The rewards are trash compared to the amount time I would need to invest into this event. I’d have to spend way too much time on card games for a 1x1 building that gives no fps and maybe a single good if I’m lucky. There is no league building like the apothecary or fusion drinks building and the main event building gives a very conservative amount of a/d except for GE, which I can already full auto battle through level 5. (Yes I know more levels are coming, don’t care) The previous years event buildings are also so middle of road, I’m better off using BG for fragment buildings from metro plaza instead of going for these. Overall, too much effort and energy required for not enough quality rewards.

Pericles the Lion

Who does Inno think has time for event after event that is time intensive to where you have to play the minigame every day? Need to have some of the events that are less time consuming at least some of the time.
The tickets replenish at a 1 per 10 hour rate. Play the minigame for as long as it takes to burn 4 tickets then come back 40 hours later.

KeithOfTheForge

There are two different Lilac Garden Lvl 2?

This is what I have in my inventory:
1715021711583.png

But, the upgrade kit shows this:

1715021765376.png

I guess one has the active tag and the other doesn't but it seems a bit confusing.

Pericles the Lion

Lots of players think the game is too time consuming these days. Your disagreement won't change that.
You posted that you wanted minigames that did not have to be played every day. I simply pointed out that this one did not need daily play. More like every other day (if you want to not waste tickets). Still you aren't satisfied. No surprise there.

Just An Observer

I liked the Bullion Garrison as a replacement for the PY-R8 since INNO nerfed D-boost stacking. Got 4 of them on the Hard Level. After that I played Easy level to get some FP's. Picked up what I wanted but after that not much else of interest to me.

Blatantlybiased

Playing the hard deck X 5 . Number of times I gave min damage ? 29 , Number of times the opponent gave min damage ? 2 , number of times not given enough cards to finish without buying at least 6 "action" cards ? 4/5. I know , horrible luck it must be because Inno would never rig the game.
I didn't count how many cards I played, but I do know that every card I played did the minimum damage every time. I don't know why they put a range of "possible" damage on it when it's obvious that only the lowest number is actually possible. I won two hard decks and lost two or three even though I did buy two action cards every time I went to the card shop. And of course you have to redraw every time because you get your one big damage dealer when some crappy card of theirs is at 1 life. Bottom line is that this event has always been bad and will never get better. And how about 7 or 8 progress bar "rewards" in between each main reward building upgrade? Nice, huh? This game is a joke, and so are we for playing it.

Flynn013

Great! Now we get a pile of different attack and defense boosts, each one good for only one specific part of the game. All this does is cause confusion and clutter up inventories. What is with the obsession with different boosts for every aspect of the game? What idiot thought this was a good idea? What city or empire has 20 different armies with different levels of ability? I have one city, it should have one army. There never should have been attacking and defending armies. It should all one army with one type of attack and defense boosts that work everywhere. This poorly thought out mess is getting worse every time they bring out a new feature.

PJS299

Great! Now we get a pile of different attack and defense boosts, each one good for only one specific part of the game. All this does is cause confusion and clutter up inventories. What is with the obsession with different boosts for every aspect of the game? What idiot thought this was a good idea? What city or empire has 20 different armies with different levels of ability? I have one city, it should have one army. There never should have been attacking and defending armies. It should all one army with one type of attack and defense boosts that work everywhere. This poorly thought out mess is getting worse every time they bring out a new feature.
I agree, although it makes sense if you think about it. Countries have different parts of their militaries, Navy, Army, Air Force, Coast Guard...

You can't use a boat in the middle of Afghanistan, you can't [safely] land a jet on water. Each branch has their own purpose, to defend in the ocean, to fight on land, to provide air support, to help in the oceans etc.

It's just like that. We have different boosts (armies) for different purposes.

jaymoney23456

I agree, although it makes sense if you think about it. Countries have different parts of their militaries, Navy, Army, Air Force, Coast Guard...

You can't use a boat in the middle of Afghanistan, you can't [safely] land a jet on water. Each branch has their own purpose, to defend in the ocean, to fight on land, to provide air support, to help in the oceans etc.

You can land a jet on an aircraft carrier in the middle of the ocean though -just being factious but still I agree with the post that its irritating to have more than one kind of boost.

Zatrikon

I'll play this the same as every other event. I do what I can for free and get what I get. This is a very boring clickfest that pops up the wrong cards to often wasting currency to redraw. Also, not a fan of the variable amounts of damage you give or take. Too wide of a spread on the numbers.
"Clickfest" - that's exactly the word I was looking for. It seems all the events are clickfests these days. Well, I guess they always were. But a clickfest that's three clicks and you're done is tolerable because it's quick. This one is a long, drawn-out clickfest.

If you can't come up with a fun and interesting game, then just let it be a simple spin-the-wheel-of-prizes game.

And it's not quite even "History". It's really "history mixed with fiction".

"The grave eludes me once more." - is a very odd thing to say. As if I'm trying to die. It's what you'd say if you were trying to get to the grave but keep failing. I think what you meant to say is, "I elude the grave once more." In other words, Death is trying to get me, but I escaped again.

Johnny B. Goode

That would make sense only if we had access to different types of militaries. But we don't. We basically have the Army. Period.
That being said, it does make sense to have two different boosts, but no more. A garrison army would usually not be as experienced/highly trained as a field army. Thus having separate boosts for attacking and defending armies makes sense. Having more than that makes no sense at all...except that it encourages players to use those separate boosts by participating in GBG, GE, QI. Which equates (in Inno's thinking) to more money spent.
And so we come back to the one and only reason Inno does anything anymore...money.

planetofthehumans2

That would make sense only if we had access to different types of militaries. But we don't. We basically have the Army. Period.
That being said, it does make sense to have two different boosts, but no more. A garrison army would usually not be as experienced/highly trained as a field army. Thus having separate boosts for attacking and defending armies makes sense. Having more than that makes no sense at all...except that it encourages players to use those separate boosts by participating in GBG, GE, QI. Which equates (in Inno's thinking) to more money spent.
And so we come back to the one and only reason Inno does anything anymore...money.
Yet basic game making follows the rules of KISS - keep it simple...genius. Innos gone too far away from that in the pursuit of $. Life was a lot simpler with a basic blue/red boost, now you got 10 different pots/buildings with 10 different symbols indicating which army, what feature, ext. And the game won't even display QI boost even though they somewhat recently updated the town hall to include ge/gbg boosts ???

Pericles the Lion

Playing the hard deck X 5 . Number of times I gave min damage ? 29 , Number of times the opponent gave min damage ? 2 , number of times not given enough cards to finish without buying at least 6 "action" cards ? 4/5. I know , horrible luck it must be because Inno would never rig the game.
I didn't count how many cards I played, but I do know that every card I played did the minimum damage every time. I don't know why they put a range of "possible" damage on it when it's obvious that only the lowest number is actually possible. I won two hard decks and lost two or three even though I did buy two action cards every time I went to the card shop. And of course you have to redraw every time because you get your one big damage dealer when some crappy card of theirs is at 1 life. Bottom line is that this event has always been bad and will never get better. And how about 7 or 8 progress bar "rewards" in between each main reward building upgrade? Nice, huh? This game is a joke, and so are we for playing it.
I just played four easy decks. The number of times that I delivered the minimum damage was 20. The number of times that the opponent delivered the minimum was 18. I delivered the max damage 14 times which was the same as my opponent. I delivered a id-range damage 6 times, the opponent 8. Seems random to me. Maybe the hard deck behaves differently but I'm not playing hard decks.