• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Can't Get into Game

DeletedUser15477

Any word yet on server Status? Stiil cant get into C world.......................

DeletedUser21480

i would hope somebody is working on this as there hasn't been any response saying whether they are or not

DeletedUser3877

US Servers Down

Still getting this on A world, http://prntscr.com/96ng89, maybe they will get fixed by tomorrow lol

Same thing here. It gets to about 55% and then gives a "Server Error" message. This is the same on worlds A, C and D. Beta is unaffected so far... Maybe zombies got into the server room??? Maybe the servers crashed and we will need to start over in the Stone Age?? MAYBE this will make them upgrade the servers instead of putting band aids on them??? Guess we'll see.

lemur

O World has been down for about 4 hours now.

I was able to get into Odhrorvar at about 9:30 PM (game time) after being shut out for about two hours. The system was very sluggish, but I was able to do a variety of things, which included using Chat and the regular message system. I logged out after about 30 minutes. Now it's 11:18 PM, and I get that same "Server Error" at 56 percent of loading.

DeletedUser20740

A-world still down. Disconcerting ! I have production to pick up ! Are they gonna care or make restitution ? I think we know the answer to that.

DeletedUser9375

Right now, E world seems okay, but C world gives Server Error at 56%.

DeletedUser3088

A and O world are down at 11:30pm Pacific Time. B world is up an running.

DeletedUser10076

Im hearing some rumors that some worlds might be down days... any truth to this?

DeletedUser3088

Im hearing some rumors that some worlds might be down days... any truth to this?

Haven't heard anything about that...but I was able to log into O world now...which had been down.

A World is still down and appears to have been down continually for a a couple hours..

DeletedUser2754

Yes it'll be days til; those servers are up.

They dont have much of a server budget and are waiting for the Black Friday sales...

DeletedUser15477

haven't been able to log into C world for over 8 hrs now. Maybe this is why its a 'free' game...

DeletedUser2336

Add me to the list...A server still down but H server seems to be Ok.

UPDATE: Both servers now working correctly...did nothing except wait, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3556

On my tablet, deleting and re-installing the game solved the problem.

Bebops

Had the same problem with O world. I could get in 3 others. I got it to work after reinstalling flash player