• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. mopsy54

Leader vs moderator

I can't find on this site what is the difference between a member I make a "Leader" or a member who has been made a "moderator". I think making them a "Founder" is clear but the other two I wish someone from FOE would explain.
  2. mopsy54

Android

Well finally its here. I could have used it March 5th to the 15th but its here now. I downloaded it on to my tablet and logged on and told it Mount Killmore and it started me from scratch instead of taking me to me Progressive Era. What did I do wrong ?
  3. mopsy54

Two Lane Street required

I just got into the Progressive Era and I was looking at Tanks and it says it needs a two-lane street. I can't find it in the building menu so how do I get it ???
  4. mopsy54

Monastery (EMA)

I could sure use one of these monastery's with their 20% attack and defense. Can I can I get one or two even if I am past EMA ?
  5. mopsy54

Hoods ?

How often do they change ? Can I apply to be put in another hood ? There are two players who are so far a head of everyone that they have massive attack and defense capabilities that its a joke when they attack. I never have a chance and they are concerned about is getting won battles count up...
  6. mopsy54

Account deletion

So how does one go about deleting their account if one chooses to do so ???
  7. mopsy54

Chivalry from the High Middle Ages ??

Got my Knights up and running but the chivalry part was not working in my recent attacks. What am I not doing ??