• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. PFrocco

50% less GE Diamonds? More Like 75-90% (3yr Data Sheet)

Totally agree! something is surely going in the wrong direction
  2. PFrocco

50% less GE Diamonds? More Like 75-90% (3yr Data Sheet)

Level 5 is a joke, Inno needs to take a good look at the people responsible for making the decisions of what goes into the game. Recently it has all been heading straight downhill. I've been playing for almost 8 years now, and Checkers is looking better and better lately.
  3. PFrocco

Anniversary Event 2023 Feedback

WORST EVENT EVER !!! Inno needs to reconsider the people responsible for approving what events go into our game. Whomever approved this one is clearly mistaken. Events should be a fun addition to the game that helps us gain goodies. We shouldn't need to have an event as complicated and confusing...
  4. PFrocco

Horrible new event

JUST CAN'T GET THE STINK OUT ME NOSE LMAO
  5. PFrocco

Horrible new event

best thing to do is hit your head with a big brick before playing, i do LOL
  6. PFrocco

Horrible new event

Tell me, exactly which part is *fun* to you????
  7. PFrocco

Horrible new event

Did that too, he puts me to sleep. I';ve never seen someone talk so much and say so little in my life.
  8. PFrocco

Horrible new event

I did try it, have been playing it, that's why I say it's so bad... I didn't just look at it and say it stinks. Terrible idea for an event. I'm playing this gane over 7 years, I know bad when I play it!!!!
  9. PFrocco

Horrible new event

WORST EVENT EVER !!! Inno needs to reconsider the people responsible for approving what events go into our game. Whomever approved this one is clearly mistaken. Events should be a fun addition to the game that helps us gain goodies. We shouldn't need to have an event as complicated and confusing...
  10. PFrocco

Challenge 1

9 - 3 - 6
  11. PFrocco

Limit time in tavern seats to give other players a chance to visit

Hi, I have an idea which I believe would contribute positively to the game. In order to reward players who are very active like myself and perhaps give people more reason to play often.. When a player visits a friends tavern it shouldn't just sit there forever and take up the space in the...
  12. PFrocco

Share the Love, Everyone wins

Mount Killmore