• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Talon Underhill

What do the numbers actually mean (attack versus defense)

Can anyone please explain the numbers to me? There must be calculus involved because simple math just doesn't work. I'm fighting GE. I've got 8 nail storms. With bonuses, their attack is 10062 and their defense is 3263. They are fighting 8 hover hammers with an attack of 2240 and a defense...
  2. Talon Underhill

Unknown Guild in GvG

The current set-up allows a guild to be "unknown" when attacking a siege on a map on which they are not landed. If any player in the sieging guild is friends with one of the players attacking the siege, that player can see the attacker. Everyone else gets "unknown guild". I propose removing...
  3. Talon Underhill

Dropping and retaking a tile at reset

Hey all, I could use some help. Another guild keeps dropping and then retaking a tile at reset. The tile doesn't show as dropped until after the recalculation so I've never been able to seige it in the time between the drop and when reset begins. They seige the tile right after reset faster...
  4. Talon Underhill

Guild versus Guild

Hello Inno, Why are players of all ages allowed to fight all the GvG maps? I understand that they must use the same troops, but it still allows for incredibly unbalanced fights. Higher level players have more space in their cities, higher level GBs and far more resources to spend on troop...