• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. [Question] Changing Email Address

I've written support and they keep telling me I can change my email address under the Profile tab. I've sent screenshots to show that it's not there...only delete city and change password are there. They suggested clearing cache, which I had done anyway, but did again. I've tried Chrome (my...
  2. [Question] Activity Indicator - what triggers blue?

I was talking with someone in our guild, and we realized that we didn't know for sure what turned the activity indicator from yellow or red to blue. I've always assumed it was just logging in. The person I was talking with makes me not so sure, though. If it's NOT just logging in, what...
  3. [Question] Guild Expeditions and points, points, points

So... Jaelis was kind enough to clear up an ambiguous statement for me, regarding GE and happiness. But I'm still not absolutely sure how all the different points work together. In GE, there are four kinds of points (there were 3 until the GE Championship started): There are battle points...