• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. nicholas.aw

Reconstruction Mode Feedback

Thanks for the advice. At times, I've just gotta learn the hard way. My fault for being too eagerly ambitious. I reconstructed the whole city twice and failed. Spend about 5 hours in all - really unproductive time. The moral of the story: Do a little bit at a time / Little drops of water make a...
  2. nicholas.aw

Thanks. But the advice came a little late. I learnt the hard way. Lol.
  3. nicholas.aw

I'm pissed off! Sorry for the rise in temper. You see, I spent more than 2 hours reconstructing my city and when I click on 'SAVE', the PC (or rather Google Chrome froze). When I restarted - nothing changed, it was my old city. So, I tried reconstructing all over again (for the second time!)...
  4. nicholas.aw

Thank you for the info. Looking forward to reconstruct my city. It's in a pretty mess. Lol.
  5. nicholas.aw

How do I get into reconstruction mode?
  6. nicholas.aw

Terracotta Army

Excuse me for this silly question. I've finished Oceanic Future and now I've entered the Virtual Future. I'm lost except seeing players with the Terracotta Army. How do I actually get hold hold of the TA?
  7. nicholas.aw

One for All, & All for One

One for All, & All for One