• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. October contest

Find 100FP golden relics
  2. Reward for Defending City Against Attack

Your reward is some laughs plus the extra boost to attack them back
  3. How do you beat level 4 in the GE in Arctic Future?

Even in other ages it seems best to just negotiate certain stages especially when you add in the extra tavern boost.
  4. Einstein Questline

Looks like the event just went live a few minutes ago.
  5. Changelog 1.93 Feedback

Not sure why some people on mobile aren't seeing the great buildings options but it's there. Perhaps they need to download the update from the App Store first though.
  6. Tour de France

Awesome very good to hear now I will be able to get some free goods along with coins
  7. Tour de France

Does it seem to anyone else that the Kiosk is on low priority for aid? I have ornamental trees getting aided before the kiosk unlike other special buildings
  8. NEW NEIGHBORHOOD MERGING SYSTEM Feedback

Shocked to hear half of your hood doesn't even have a GB, I'm in a colonial age hood and everyone has at least one except maybe 12-15 players. Hopefully everyone is in a diverse guild otherwise it will be hard to get any goods above your own age of the hood.
  9. Friends Tavern Feedback

It would be nice if the tavern button was grayed out if we already had visited it within 24 hours. This is already done when aiding the hood or guild so it is kinda strange that it isn't done for the tavern. The tavern is a nice addition though and gives some extra benefits to make the game more...
  10. Looking to increase friends list!

Add me to your friends list for daily aiding
  11. Halloween Event 2016

Does anyone know exactly what the game wants you to do when it says say goodbye to 3 from now or 4 from before and then to decorate? I'm assuming it means tear down some decorations or cultural buildings but want to make sure I'm right first.
  12. Summer Event Feedback

The 20 medal prize should be increased for people way up in further ages... For me it's fine since I am just looking to hit 1,000 for an expansion but I see why someone would be upset
  13. would like to join a guild

Let me know if you find one, would like the expeditions as that is pretty fun to do and can get some nice rewards. Current guild is decent level but not many active expedition players.
  14. Please Join Us in Sword of the Spirit

Hey bud is this guild open invite? My work gives me lot of free time to play the game so I always aid players each day and I also like the guild expeditions. Active trader too. Current guild has nice level but lot of inactive players so looking for a new guild. Let me know