• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Master Skills

Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

Wow since you people have started GBG i have never seen before so many people quitting the game and leaving guilds that they have been a part of for many years. Maybe to much for them to fight or donate not sure but i my eyes instead of making GvG better you people went the wrong way and it has...
  2. Master Skills

Come on Inno Open more Guild Levels 76+++++

Come on Inno we have been waiting for more levels past 75 for a long long time. I have put all my HoF in storage because of this which i guess is just a waste to have them in your city!!! Please FIX
  3. Master Skills

Contest day 1

https://prnt.sc/nd9rd2
  4. Master Skills

Guild Expedition

What is going on these days with the rewards from Relics. Why do i seem to get 8-10 Gate Of The Gods every week and double blue blueprints. Just to start this week with level 1 i have received 4 Gate Of The Gods already. This is what i receive for the past several months. This is crazy!! I am...
  5. Master Skills

Level 4 GE is a joke

What is going on with GE rewards these days??? I keep getting extra attempts so i can finish all 4 levels in 2-3 days. 1st 3 relics are are god of the sun garbage how many of these things can i person take?? i can't even get the correct match up with my rouges and primary units and then the AI...
  6. Master Skills

Changelog 1.94 Feedback

Inno you have completely ruined the game for me. 1st with the unfair rouge hideouts given to a certain diamond player in the new world. And to put all fp's on the bar except for Gb aid. Not to be able to bank them even when you pay for premium packs. Which i just found out the hard way now i...
  7. Master Skills

Inno Gives Special Treatment to "special" players

I started this world being #1 then there was 2 RH and then 10 RH from the other player. I am done here sloppy its just not right or correct i have been playing for a long time and have spent many § dollars in many worlds. Anyway i done with discussion. Thanks for your input
  8. Master Skills

Great same old same old news. Thanks
  9. Master Skills

Yes i understand jaelis but i have had no such offer. I am sure if it was offered thats when your servers where down LOL. I have been on almost 24/7 since Xyz started and no offers. If i had 1 or for most in that world it would be awesome and no complaints.
  10. Master Skills

I don't know its just unfair and i will leave it as that. When you can move on GVG ground like he is and i am back with the troops that get damaged you have to stop at some point and say no more diamonds and i can't get close to his advancement
  11. Master Skills

I have ask the player he is on my friends list but different guild and said it was a offer for diamonds. I spend massive diamonds with not 1 hideout.
  12. Master Skills

Really whats the % of 1 person getting a offer, Random offer of 10 hideouts when the world has got 1 maybe 2 hideouts i think i would be playing the lottery lmao. In real life that don't happen bud
  13. Master Skills

I sent a memo to inno they say its random, again random my A-S when no one in that world was offered 1 let alone 10. Its still BS and unfair can't compete with #1 so i will hang back and be #3 its better then #4 lol
  14. Master Skills

Hey sloppy i play and its not for free LMAO. The rouge hideouts are a joke i am #3 in that world not offered 1 hideout but #1 has 10 hideouts free or fair How can you compete with this? if you know please let me know because i am running out of hope and diamonds. BS again not free or fair. Get...
  15. Master Skills

Always busy

Always busy
  16. Master Skills

November Lottery Thread

I like your cover picture Tallman
  17. Master Skills

November Lottery Thread

4356 Aviary Cirgard