• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Level 4 GE is a joke

DeletedUser29563

I would be happy if the rewards were worth leveling up my ToR because for what I'm getting now its not worth it. And imo, rewards that we can make ourselves like coins and supplies are not rewards at all. Even BP's are not a reward because that's what aiding is for, and we never had any problems getting BP's before GE started anyway, so whats the point?
T Farm was GE3 reward on mybmap this week....

DeletedUser29563

I've gotten fountains and a skywatch off level 3 as well.
You know...when I started playing level 4, the terrace farm was at the end of level 4 every week until I finally won one. Every since then..it has moved to the end of level 3. Coincidence?

Master Skills

What is going on with GE rewards these days??? I keep getting extra attempts so i can finish all 4 levels in 2-3 days. 1st 3 relics are are god of the sun garbage how many of these things can i person take?? i can't even get the correct match up with my rouges and primary units and then the AI wants to take out my primary unit so you can spend more diamonds to heal and keep fighting. Level 4 is also a joke with the rewards that is offered. I really think Inno is getting greedy with what they are trying do with having players use more diamonds to play the game and complete GE which the rewards are junk!!. I have enough Bp's to build the ToR to a level 500 which i would never do. Maybe they can change the rewards around and make it more player friendly or at least give out something that is worth playing for. I am about ready to give up on this game

DeletedUser29055

Sometimes you win, sometimes you loose. Last GE I got 300 fps, around 1500 medals, and I did not count the goods. I am sure I got some diamonds on the way, too. (most from ToR, of course)

This GE. Two ritual flame. Around 100 diamonds.

DeletedUser27889

I've noticed over the last 2 weeks winning many less diamonds than I had in 4 previously. Does anyone have info on if the encounter chests have been changed?
I must quote myself to inform myself that I was wrong. I must have just been having an unlucky streak the diamonds are still there and for the first week in awhile I netted a decent amount more than I lost, about 75.

DeletedUser26965

Mustapha00

You could always try muscling-up your military Great Buildings, and getting through Level Four by fighting instead of spending goods.

Very true, but it would require essentially a complete overhaul of each of my cities, as, with one exception, I am set up to have what I'd call a "balanced"- relatively equal assets dedicated to fighting and production- cities. And yes, I understand that means I am in the "neither fish nor fowl" grey area of the game: if I directed all of my focus towards either fighting OR production, I would probably fare better.

Mustapha00

I've noticed over the last 2 weeks winning many less diamonds than I had in 4 previously. Does anyone have info on if the encounter chests have been changed?

Now, I am not one to engage in conspiracy theories......

However.....

Some pretty experienced players have posted here that, in the immediate run-up to one of the larger Events, the amount of Diamonds that one acquires from things such as Wishing Wells and the GE increases so as to raise enthusiasm for the game...and in the hopes that said increased enthusiasm causes folks to pull out the old credit card in order to increase enthusiasm still further.

Maybe.

But what I can say with certainty is that I've hit Diamonds on my various WW at least four or five times this past week, compared with four or five times per month before now.

But I'm >sure< that's merely a coincidence.

qaccy

Always remember that first and foremost, GE is intended to be used in order to gain guild levels. The personal rewards contained therein are merely to incentivize participation. The difficulties are also not equally balanced between ages. Prepared and motivated players are chomping at the bit to complete as many GE encounters as possible up to and including level 4, but for the same rewards it's much tougher and/or more expensive for a player at the top of the tech tree. A 70% bonus for the enemy is pretty steep for HMA, but it's nothing compared to the 200%+ a player in Oceanic sees especially considering that HMA player has access to the exact same GBs as the Oceanic player.

Algona

If it is a conspiracy, it;s a pretty good one. Leastwise I like it.

My WWs have been spitting out Diamonds like crazy. For the first time I hit every Diamond on GE 4. Hit my last two Diamond RQs on the first attempt. I've added 1200 Diamonds in the last 6 weeks.

Dear INNO

Please have more Seasonal Events. May I respectfully suggest Mid Summer, Disaster Upcoming, Mid Winter, and Levitation Events?

kthnkbai, DoffingMyTinfoilHat

DeletedUser30166

Got another renovation kit finishing level 4 in S world. You guys really know the way to a girls heart **rolls eyes** why aren't you giving horrible rewards for finishing such a difficult level???

DeletedUser30166

Always remember that first and foremost, GE is intended to be used in order to gain guild levels. The personal rewards contained therein are merely to incentivize participation. The difficulties are also not equally balanced between ages. Prepared and motivated players are chomping at the bit to complete as many GE encounters as possible up to and including level 4, but for the same rewards it's much tougher and/or more expensive for a player at the top of the tech tree. A 70% bonus for the enemy is pretty steep for HMA, but it's nothing compared to the 200%+ a player in Oceanic sees especially considering that HMA player has access to the exact same GBs as the Oceanic player.

And you realize when players get renovation kits finishignlevel 4 doesn't make people wanna participate in GE right? I'm in 3 worlds and we've had people leave the guilds BECAUSE at the GE isn't making it worth it.

DeletedUser30166

I hav
Now, I am not one to engage in conspiracy theories......

However.....

Some pretty experienced players have posted here that, in the immediate run-up to one of the larger Events, the amount of Diamonds that one acquires from things such as Wishing Wells and the GE increases so as to raise enthusiasm for the game...and in the hopes that said increased enthusiasm causes folks to pull out the old credit card in order to increase enthusiasm still further.

Maybe.

But what I can say with certainty is that I've hit Diamonds on my various WW at least four or five times this past week, compared with four or five times per month before now.

Havent seen diamonds in my WW in quite awhile. Forgot what it's like getting diamonds from those.

DeletedUser

And you realize when players get renovation kits finishignlevel 4 doesn't make people wanna participate in GE right? I'm in 3 worlds and we've had people leave the guilds BECAUSE at the GE isn't making it worth it.
You don't like Renovation Kits????? SEND THEM TO ME!!!!!
Seriously, those are right up there as coveted prizes by most players, why would you not want them?

qaccy

@Joanna 190 the warrior

Personally, I'm at a point where I don't highly value renovation kits either. However, as I said, the 'problem' with GE is not the rewards, but that the difficulties are not evenly balanced between ages. Someone in the lower ages can practically sleep through the entirety of GE. I do it weekly in my HMA city. When it requires no effort to clear level 4, the rewards are pretty good, are they not? I'm not going to complain about anything I get from GE when it's not costing me anything other than a few clicks to get it. However, in my Arctic and Oceanic cities, those same prizes generally look a lot less appealing for the cost, barring a few exceptions.

DeletedUser30166

You don't like Renovation Kits????? SEND THEM TO ME!!!!!
Seriously, those are right up there as coveted prizes by most players, why would you not want them?
Not finishing a level. Renovation kits as a white relic or finding an encounter. But not as end of level reward.