• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. KhunErtugrul

Does Your Blue Galaxy Work?

Mine is at L 21. It's worth having, but if I had it to do over I'd put my fps into getting my Arc to L 80, and CF and Cape to 60 or 70 before I built BG.
  2. KhunErtugrul

Does Your Blue Galaxy Work?

Mine has only hit twice in the last 57 attempts, including going 6 days and 40 attempts with ZERO hits. I submitted a ticket to Inno, and here was their response "At lower levels the chances are slim, higher level galaxy 50%+ do tend to pay out quite well". That would be Level 35. I really...
  3. KhunErtugrul

How do I create a two way road?

Moving your town hall out from the corner is an interesting concept, and the way you have done it looks very efficient. I will give it consideration. I have always read that a cardinal rule for efficient city planning is to locate your town hall in a corner. I never really considered doing...
  4. KhunErtugrul

Thanks for the suggestion, but I wasn't able to see your city since we're on different worlds.
  5. KhunErtugrul

Thanks for the reply and the advice. I am checking very carefully. I visited a lot of cities to get planning ideas for designing my PE city, and I was amazed at how much space is wasted on two lane roads where singe lane would suffice. Expansions are really hard to come by, and I saw people...
  6. KhunErtugrul

Do both lanes of a two lane road have to make contact with Town Hall in order for the road to function properly?
  7. KhunErtugrul

[Answered] How to get to Gorski (Progressive Era continent)?

I completely finished 9 out of the 10 PE provinces. I'll try contacting support. Thanks.
  8. KhunErtugrul

[Answered] How to get to Gorski (Progressive Era continent)?

I have acquired all of the provinces on the Indy map and all but Gorski in PE, but it still won't let me scout Gorski. Is there a limit to how far you can go based on where you are on the tech tree?
  9. KhunErtugrul

[Question] Continent map progress and Recurring Quests

That's my plan. I hope I'll do ok in GE without Trebuchet.
  10. KhunErtugrul

Thanks for your response. My concern is I don't want to have to go so far in the HMA tech tree before I get new provinces to scout that I run out of tech tree to use for special events and have to move into LMA much sooner than I want. I will probably try holding off on the dead end tech...
  11. KhunErtugrul

I haven't been able to complete special events because my tech tree progress and map progress are totally out of synch. I want to fix that now, but I'd like to know how far I have to go on the tech tree to do that. I am in EMA at the end of the tech tree, but I have already scouted all of the...