• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. SharonRB

St.Patrick's Event 2021 Feedback

Not my cup of tea - I would rather solve a mini puzzle or something, but my question is What happened to all the Mass Self Help as a prize - There has been Nothing for the last year almost. That's disheartening when you need them.
  2. SharonRB

Meaning of numbers that float up from town hall and building sets.

There can be but there is a unique pieces component to all the sets - at least that has been my experience. However if you figure out ways to max the touching of unique buildings you can also add in extras but it helps to draw out your set up.
  3. SharonRB

Thanks! I don't have any emissaries so didn't know that part. I will tell him what you said and hope this helps! Best!
  4. SharonRB

One of my guild people asked me about what the numbers mean that float up from building sets and the town hall. I think I understand the building sets - if they are near other buildings then you get extra bonuses but what numbers float up from town hall other than the # of forge points you get...
  5. SharonRB

Challenge 3

1D; 2E; 3B; 4A; 5F; 6C
  6. SharonRB

Challenge 1

A=9, B=3, C=4
  7. SharonRB

[Guide] Hands Off Diamond Farm: GE 64 weekly

Wow! That's amazing! Thank you for the info! I will pass it on to the other players in my guild.
  8. SharonRB

I understand the WWs but I've never gotten that many diamonds in ge. how many diamonds do you farm in a typical time period?
  9. SharonRB

My question to the poster or anyone in the comments - where do the diamonds come from?
  10. SharonRB

October contest

Trade goods Greifental
  11. SharonRB

Christmas in July Give away

My Christmas wish list: Expansions, forge point packs, and diamonds. Please.
  12. SharonRB

Spring Event - The Cherry Blossom Festival Feedback

Perhaps you could get rid of some - less people should bring up happiness.
  13. SharonRB

Spring Event - The Cherry Blossom Festival Feedback

Does anyone know how long you can leave the cherry trees around your city? Do they have a timer and disappear after a certain amount of time goes by?
  14. SharonRB

Builder and Traders recruiting

Hi - If you want a low key but caring guild where you can play as you wish, then look into the Builders and Traders. We are a small guild that wants players to be happy and are welcoming new members.