• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Can you be a member of 2 guilds at the same time?

I was wondering if you can be a member of 2 Guilds at the same time?
  2. [Question] In addition to a Store Building kit have a Store Set kit

Just wondering if its ever been proposed to be able to Store an entire Set with one kit? Store Building will store one building while a Store Set would allow us to be able to Store an entire Set with one kit. I am always low on space and it would be cool to be able to Store a seasonal set and...
  3. [Question] Friends Tavern / Tavern Shop Merchant ratio

Can someone explain exactly what the 1:5, 1:4, and 1:3 ratio's mean in the Tavern Shop Merchants? Trying to see if the cost of tavern silver is worth it. Thanks, MM
  4. [Answered] Selling Tavern Building

If i sell the Tavern building, will the Friends Tavern still be available? Still work as normal? Or will i get cut off from the Friend Tavern? Thanks, MM
  5. Winter Event - Diamond Sales

Has anyone seen a Diamond Sale so far during the Winter Event? MM
  6. Winter Event - Red banner across prize

Can anyone tell me what the red banner across the prize that is shown is for? i dont want to click it and waste Stars if i dont want it. Thanks Marrow Melder
  7. Winter Event - collecting/spending stars question

This is my first winter event and i want to make sure i spend my Stars wisely:) Looks like there are going to be some cool buildings available. I saw a screenshot that showed 18 presents available each day. Will Frosty and his pals give us enough quests, so we earn enough stars each day, to open...
  8. Forge Black Friday - question

Good Morning, Concerning todays Black Friday. I have to log out, close my browser, and then log back in to get the next offer?? Is anyone else having this issue? Thanks, Marrow Melder
  9. One Person Guild

I was going to start my own guild...i just want to try the Guild Expeditions. Will that work? Since it will be just one person, will my guild constantly get plundered and not be worth trying? Thanks Marrow Melder
  10. Store Building question

Can Store Building buildings only be used once and then they are gone? Or once you have one you can swap buildings in and out of inventory as needed? Thanks, MM
  11. 2017 events

Is there a list of the remaining Events for the rest of 2017?