• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Is it true that FOE is going to do away with GvG?

Thanks. I checked out the FB link and you are totally correct. They unambiguously state "no plans for GvG on mobile". I assume there's no official statements about GvG in the future? Like will they ditch the whole thing or what?
  2. Is it true that FOE is going to do away with GvG?

Interestingly enough, I heard GvG *is coming* to mobile. Heard that a few months ago. I came here to search out any news on progress or release dates on mobile GvG. How certain is the technical barrier against bringing it to app?? Moreover, what will they do with prestige points if what you say...
  3. [Question] How are GE points calculated?

Yes, this we did not test. But I suspect solving negotiation in 3 tries is thought to be equivalent to troops not being required to kill their opponent on the first strike. You either solve it in 3 negotiating moves or you solve it in strategic battle without loses to be awarded the maximum...
  4. [Question] How are GE points calculated?

Did a little study and here's what we found. An encounter will give the same Expedition points by negotiating in 3 turns or Fighting without losing any units. Fight loses subtract from your maximum total. What isn't tested but is suspected, extra turns on negotiating will subtract from your...
  5. [Question] How are GE points calculated?

True, no Alcatraz yet. Just hit progressive era.
  6. [Question] How are GE points calculated?

Hey, Yeah I know about the those points. They couldn't be significant enough to make up the differences I've seen. Plus, when this same player only starts GE on Friday or Saturday, the failure to success rate would be low. So, it's something else and it seems from the respondents on this thread...
  7. [Question] How are GE points calculated?

But the cost of your army must be pretty high. All those GBs and fps getting your attack %'s up? All the real estate for army camps and the training times. Farming goods isn't hard. Lots of buildings/structures give you goods every day for nothing. I'm just saying that I don't think attacks vs...
  8. [Question] How are GE points calculated?

The reason I asked about the Expedition points (EP) is that a few times, but not every time, I noticed a player at an earlier era/age who scored more EP points than me on the same number of encounters. I know about the minor points awarded for failing and it’s not those. It’s a few thousand...
  9. [Question] How are GE points calculated?

I've been trying to find this info with no luck. I'd like to understand better what are the factors which determine how many GE power points are received by individual guild members. For example, after 8 successful expeditions 2 players will have different contribution values, but is there a...
  10. Is there a rule about abusive unbalanced trades?

Maybe they are supposed to be guild only trades and they are forgetting to mark it? Why not send a message and ask what's up with that?