• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Sheriff Of Rottingham

Five Level 2 Celtic Glassworks + Main Building for Free (Strategy)

Is the celtic glassworks the optimal event building to chase in this event?
  2. Sheriff Of Rottingham

Feedback for St. Patrick's Event 2024

Rival wants 2 4 hour speed rushes. That's 1400 pots of gold. No bueno.
  3. Sheriff Of Rottingham

Forge point made but can't collect, worst rule ever.

The real bottleneck is only being able to buy them up to 10. Then you have to spend before being able to buy again. At least we can collect all from the city at once with 5 diamonds with no limit to how many it will be (unless you're over 100, but that can be fixed with one set of clicks)
  4. Sheriff Of Rottingham

Polynesia & Enhanced Cultural Settlements Feedback

A) Projection on your part bud. You have no idea my mental/emotional state in this regard. My not approving of something doesn't in and of itself mean "I'm upset" or emotional. B) Provide receipts of Inno returning buildings that were deleted or sold YEARS AGO that show it's in line with their...
  5. Sheriff Of Rottingham

You're talking about it too champ, replying to my every post. Cluttering up the forum as you say. I'm not upset about this, I'm just pointing out it's not in line with their standing policy on players having to live the with consequences of their choices; and that if they were to return them...
  6. Sheriff Of Rottingham

I don't disagree with this, in fact I fully agree this was their reasoning. If I was them, I would do the same thing b/c it's easy and it likely is the best financial decision. I'm just calling out it is largely counter to their standing policy. This is akin to rewarding bad behavior. People so...
  7. Sheriff Of Rottingham

Fairness would be for these buildings to be treated like all the rest for the last 12 years. No return.
  8. Sheriff Of Rottingham

Yes they should, because it is how the game works. You just want preferential treatment.
  9. Sheriff Of Rottingham

Max amount. Or however much it would cost if they sold it in the antiques dealer store today. It should be punitive.
  10. Sheriff Of Rottingham

Inno should have at the very least confiscated the amount of trade coins and gemstones that selling these buildings in the Antiques dealer provide at the highest level, and if you don't have that amount, they go negative or have to wait until they have it. I do not like them returning...
  11. Sheriff Of Rottingham

Moving feedback from the forums to discord is a mistake

How is there an elevated risk when using Discord in browser than ordinary browser use? If you want to argue there is better security specifically of a forgeofempires.com subsite, then you can make that argument, but generally speaking, discord is no more risky than any other browser based use...
  12. Sheriff Of Rottingham

Snipping

There are fixed swap threads, 1.9 threads, and leveling threads. They are not the same. New players without Arc lvl80 should focus on leveling threads exclusively; run by someone that knows what they are doing and everyone needs to be on top of it.
  13. Sheriff Of Rottingham

Which Great Buildings to delete?

If you have the desire to click a spot, click a different spot, click a second different spot, click a third different spot, click a fourth different spot and then click those 5 exact spots over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again without going mad, then...
  14. Sheriff Of Rottingham

You don't need coins, unless INNO adds in a feature to buy 100+ FP with a single click. No one is buying them 10 at a time, using them, and repeating that process 5000 times.
  15. Sheriff Of Rottingham

Calculate the RoI/square for the buildings compared to the rest of your city. Let the math decide.
  16. Sheriff Of Rottingham

Why not protect users?

Respectfully, we aren't telling you to violate the policy. Nor are we saying the policy is arbitrary. What we are saying is: the two policies regarding cheating, and not sharing statistics on cheating mitigation are somewhat contradictory the policies, and the manner in which INNO enforces...
  17. Sheriff Of Rottingham

Why not protect users?

Why is that your policy? Because it comes across as 100% arbitrary and a cop-out to avoid being transparent. It isn't personal information. It's just data regarding POLICY ENFORCEMENT. If INNO provided real hard data on the number of bans, and the duration of the bans, they would end all of...
  18. Sheriff Of Rottingham

Why not protect users?

I'm curious, how many bot users has Inno banned in the last 12 months?
  19. Sheriff Of Rottingham

Mughal Settlement

I hate Mughal settlement with a burning passion. It's a diamond sink and is absolutely torture to get through. It's so awful that I even hate how it looks.
  20. Sheriff Of Rottingham

Galata Tower is a Waste of FP's and resources.....

This dude doesn't think it's a "waste of resources". He's just unhappy about being repelled when he goes to plunder people. If it was only about it being a waste, he just wouldn't build it. Or remove it. He's triggered by Galata doing what it was designed to do.