• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Change to Units selection

I like the new layout. Who cares about damaged units>
  2. Anniversary Event 2023 Feedback

When are they ever going to icon a real cowboy for these events? Sure would like to have one!
  3. How do you define sniping?

The correct amount is always the 'Correct Amount".
  4. How do you define sniping?

Yes. If they want to put the correct amount or more, that is not sniping.
  5. Community Leader Conversations

I am very pleased with the new 'friendly', down to earth responses and comments being made by the current community leaders in the thread posts. They are light hearted and make reading them easier and fun! Some of their replies (as in adding an accountant to track your FPs) helps to make this...
  6. Arctic Harbor game play information

Click on your 'Research' tab. Then click on the three bars in the top left corner of your research tree. You can then step through the ages and it will show you what you need (including special goods) for each era. Add a little for the quests and negotiations, and there you have it!
  7. Arctic Harbor game play information

Unless I missed something, you can't donate them to the treasury. But you will need Promethium, and Ori, and the other special goods up thru the later ages! Which as I stated earlier, it is best to have a stash of about 12-15K of each before jumping into the next age. You WILL need them!
  8. Support Pool

That is short!
  9. Support Pool

Is there a list somewhere that tells us what buildings give Support to the guild? As in, 'Support Pool'. Thanks
  10. Arctic Harbor game play information

Once you get roughly 15K of Promethium and 8K of ORI, quit sending out your AF/OF ships. You're just wasting goods, and your SC will continue to make those goods on a random basis.
  11. Game is losing my attention

And while you're at it, maybe offer solutions to the problem, Not just a list of your problems!
  12. Max Level of GBs

Yeah, a level 300 ARC (just an example) that gives 1.99001 boosts is not worth leveling up to 301 just for 1.99002!
  13. Max Level of GBs

Thanks, I think! lol
  14. Max Level of GBs

Is there a list of the maximum level that a GB may reach? I have a few GBs were I have 300 or more BPs (which I know I will never use). Thanks
  15. Attack & no plunder?

That narrows down the list quite a bit. Thanks
  16. Attack & no plunder?

Is there a list anywhere of all the buildings that can NOT be plundered? And/or what is needed to make those buildings NOT plunderable?
  17. Guild Battlegrounds Feedback

I do not play GvG and have no future plans to do so. That being said, I understand most of the concerns about the update and agree with most of the comments. But to those who complain about the game and some of the aspects, we all have had to live thru them. In short, 'Suck it up, Buttercup!'
  18. randy76

randy76
  19. Great idea!

Great idea!
  20. Share the Love, Everyone wins

Very appropriate for the holiday! love it. World Odhrorvar please