• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Baba Jaga

I just hit 50M points

I just hit 50M points
  2. Baba Jaga

[Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Let me know if you need any help. I sent you FR.
  3. Baba Jaga

What age/era is everybody in?

Jaims: Iron Xyr: Iron
  4. Baba Jaga

how many of you have been stuck in one age more than a year?

Camping in IA for almost 20 months.
  5. Baba Jaga

Traz and what it produces

Also you can get regular units from Special buildings (Governor's Villa, Timeless Dojo) or using Emissaries.
  6. Baba Jaga

Smallville and Tiny Town

Agree, if we are talk about a traditional SAAB city. Smallville and Tiny Town is first and foremost "thinking outside of the box", where everything we know, needs to be defined in 16x16 perspective.
  7. Baba Jaga

Smallville and Tiny Town

Maybe Truce Tower can handle it?
  8. Baba Jaga

What is your favorite car??

9. Baba Jaga

What music are you listening to right now?

Wojtek Mazolewski Quintet & Zespół Pieśni i Tańca Śląsk (Song and Dance Ensamble Silesia) performing an awesome version of "Bombtrack" (Rage Against The Machine cover) at Męskie Granie Festival, Żywiec, Poland, 27-08-2016.
  10. Baba Jaga

Summer 2020 Feedback

You may also find additional Doubloons as incident rewards. Check your email.
  11. Baba Jaga

If you could only have 5 GBs in your city

I have all of them. Arc 80 lvl Traz 10 lvl ChF 11 lvl AO 5 lvl CdM 31 lvl
  12. Baba Jaga

Vikings

https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/cultural-settlements-guide-v2-191.25131/
  13. Baba Jaga

economics

Early Middle Age.
  14. Baba Jaga

[FAQ] Understanding Guild Power, Guild Level, Guild Global Rank, Prestige, Crowns

The current maximum possible Guild Level is 100. It was increased from 75 after game update to version 1.160 on Monday, September 2nd.
  15. Baba Jaga

whats your favorite 80s tv show?

Married... with Children, The A-Team, Miami Vice, Moonlighting, Jake and the Fatman.