• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

If you could only have 5 GBs in your city

ODragon

Traz you guess? It's a big building - is it worth the investment to you?

In the worlds where I do a lot of fighting, yes it is. Outside of that, it is just too big.

Currently:
Traz (L80): 78 troops
Town Hall: 2 Troops (could be 4)
Timeless Dojo: 1 Troop (2 placed, 1 in storage)
Royal Bathhouse: 10 Troops

So the 14 troops I get from buildings doesn't compare to the 78 I get from Traz. Mostly Traz is just there for Rogue fodder since that's mostly what I care about. Typically, I have 1 military building of the age and 1 Rogue's Den. That said, I've gotten over 350 Rogues from HC so if I was starting over, I might go HC instead of Traz.

If you're going to do GE, GBG, GvG and torture your hood, you need the traz. If you aren't going to be big into fighting I wouldn't bother with the traz.

Last edited:

Lady Gato

In the worlds where I do a lot of fighting, yes it is. Outside of that, it is just too big.

SNIP

If you're going to do GE, GBG, GvG and torture your hood, you need the traz. If you aren't going to be big info fighting I wouldn't bother with the traz.

Thanks, good to know!

qaccy

I think this question would be more interesting if the Arc was excluded. That way it could actually be 5 choices, and possibly different ones because cost could be a much larger consideration.

Lady Gato

I think this question would be more interesting if the Arc was excluded. That way it could actually be 5 choices, and possibly different ones because cost could be a much larger consideration.
It could be an interesting side thread. But being as I am on a limited budget (financial and time-wise) - I was wondering what are the best 5 GBS to build. I appreciate everyone taking the time to give me lots of tips as to why certain buildings are better for others if one is a builder vs if one is a fighter.

Brutusone

at a time - which ones would you pick and why?

I am not counting the Oracle which Inno starts us with during the tutorial.

From what I've read, the Arc seems popular, along with the Chateau. Alcatraz, Zeus, and Terracotta Army.
If you are just starting out the five would be different, than if you were well established. If you are just starting my suggestion would be:
Bronze Age Zeus/ Boost Military/plus small size
Iron Age Lighthouse/supplies/goods
EMA Aachen/Boost Military/coin
LMA St Basil/ Boost Military/ Coin
LMA Castel del Monte/Boost Military/Forge Points
These Five would cover most of your early needs and help you get through the eras quickly if you wanted to.

Lady Gato

SNIP
Bronze Age Zeus/ Boost Military/plus small size
Iron Age Lighthouse/supplies/goods
EMA Aachen/Boost Military/coin
LMA St Basil/ Boost Military/ Coin
LMA Castel del Monte/Boost Military/Forge Points
SNIP

Zeus - check
Lighthouse - check
Aachen - need 5 bps
Basil - only have 1 bp