• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Random.dude878

Should I build Notre Dame?

The simple answer is no. Here is a list on what I think what great buildings are great, and which are horrible: OoB-Red ToR-Yellow Obs-Orange GT-Orange ToB-Orange Zeus-Green LoA-Yellow Colo-Red CA-Green HS-Orange SMB-Orange ND-Red CdM-Green SBC-Orange DC-Red FD-Orange RAH-Orange Capitol-Red...
  2. Random.dude878

Challenge 3

A4 B3 C6 D1 (N/A) E2 F5
  3. Random.dude878

Challenge 1

Piece A:9 Piece B:3 Piece C:4
  4. Random.dude878

Word Association Game II

Rocket
  5. Random.dude878

[Answered] Tips for getting more supplies

By clicking the "+" symbol next to your fp bar. Once you do, you do, you will be brought to a menu where you can buy fps with coins, or diamonds. Coins are my recommendation, if you want to alternate coins and supplies.
  6. Random.dude878

Gold is a good in the Early Middle Ages, were you looking for "coins?" Sorry for the people who use "gold" instead of "coins," but once you get into EMA, you might want to start changing what you say.
  7. Random.dude878

If you need help with defensive armies to protect your city overnight, you could follow the guide (link below), and it will probably save your city https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/general-offensive-defensive-military-guide.8777/
  8. Random.dude878

[Question] Best units of each age?

If you can afford special military buildings, especially rouge hideouts/dens, then use them. It takes a full 24 hours, but it’s worth it.
  9. Random.dude878

November Contest- What We Are Thankful For....

1: I'm thankful for being a random dude 2: I'm thankful for the game to exist
  10. Random.dude878

Arcs

And you want my profile pic to be a literal random dude?
  11. Random.dude878

Arcs

Wow... from Arcs to multiple accounts... going good the first time I joined :p
  12. Random.dude878

Tacos ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Tacos ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  13. Random.dude878

Arcs

One account on my phone, one account on my computer. It's not rocket science/hacking.
  14. Random.dude878

Arcs

Oh, ok. Thanks guys/gals! -Random.dude878 (Mount Killmore) or TheMultiVerse64 (Mount Killmore/Odhrorvar)
  15. Random.dude878

Arcs

Ok, from what i've seen, why are IA ppl having Arcs? And don't you have to get goods from the future in order to build an Arc? o_O
  16. Random.dude878

Building *ALL* the Great Buildings

Well, There are approximately 35 GBs in the whole game, not including the no age GBs, so, it would be either a miracle to gather all these GBs, or just time. A LOT
  17. Random.dude878

Buy forge points. From Coins: 60,785 and Supplies: 1,283 to Coins:1,283 and Supplies 60,785. What a coincidence! :D
  18. Random.dude878

Plus excellent income for the fruit farm when motivated