• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Arcs

Random.dude878

Ok, from what i've seen, why are IA ppl having Arcs? And don't you have to get goods from the future in order to build an Arc? o_O

barra370804

Ok, from what i've seen, why are IA ppl having Arcs? And don't you have to get goods from the future in order to build an Arc? o_O
Those IA people are probably camping, and have been in IA for a long time. They contributed to other people's arcs, got the BPs, and then paid Future era people for the goods, then constructed the arc.

Godly Luke

IA is a great age to camp as many will not unlock "military tactics" and thus be unplunderable. This allows he/she to gather as much resources as he/she needs, for example arc bps to max out his arc and have a load of fps. many people will trade fps for goods in a future era. Example given, I give 500 fps donated to a gb of the person's choice and they trade me the goods required to build an arc. This is helpful for reasons stated above.

Kranyar the Mysterious

After a few weeks sitting in the Iron Age and playing actively you will likely have moved up in the neighborhood enough where unlocking Military Tactics is more to your advantage than not.

Emberguard

Oh, ok. Thanks guys/gals!
-Random.dude878 (Mount Killmore)
or TheMultiVerse64 (Mount Killmore/Odhrorvar)
Just so you're aware, game rules only allow one account per world. If those are both your accounts you'll need to choose which one you like better for Mount Killmore and delete the other city for that world.

For Desktop

unknown.png

Emberguard

FoeStats does not show a user with name TheMultiVerse64 on Mount Killmore.
That’d likely mean the city for one of them is too new for foestats to register

One account on my phone, one account on my computer. It's not rocket science/hacking.
no one’s accusing of hacking. However it is against the rules to have multiple accounts on the same world server. Potentially punishable with a ban

It’s better to fix it now by deleting a duplicate city while it’s still in your hands then it is to wait and get caught later down the track. Starting a new account and finding it put you on a world you’ve already got a world on another account for is possible. If it does then that’s the time to delete the world right after the tutorial and start a different world for that account

plinker2

Multiple accounts on the same world gets you banned. it is very important anytime. As long as the account is the same one, that's fine. If they are different you need to delete one. Thanks,

Vger

One account on my phone, one account on my computer. It's not rocket science/hacking.
Just to pile on here....
INNO bans multiple accounts because some people do that to 'push' resources (mostly FPs) from one account to another.

Having a single account is actually to your advantage. Diamonds earned in one world are shared all worlds. And you have INNO's blessing to do that.