• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Long term storage

Would change the game too much. Have to learn to live with some decisions. Also, since you’ve most likely mentioned it before why come in and crap on a thread?
  2. Long term storage

Hello, I like to keep my leveled buildings after storing. Is there any way to add a checkbox for long term storage so the items don’t show in your usual inventory? Is this something others would be interested in?
  3. Event Feedback

Worst event yet. Easily a 5-6:1 ratio of red pieces given over both others. Horrible game mechanics instructions without watching videos, which I don’t do. Amateur level when I haven’t been below silver in 3 years. You folks are pushing for way too much pay to win now. What’s the matter? New...
  4. Winter Event 2020 Feedback

Shuffle made it impossible for me to finish without paying. 3 times, 90% through selecting because no stinking key, shuffles, had to use almost 400 stars, what a freaking crock.
  5. Soccer Event 2020 Feedback

Out of around 10 tournaments. I’ve only won 3 even though I’ve never had under 55%. Even at 70% I lost every one, sup with that?
  6. Saving forge points?

When you contribute to GB, take part in events, quests, etc. you win FP packages 2, 5 and 10 quantities. I currently have 2,446 FP in inventory.
  7. Challenge 1

3 4 9
  8. Removing old donations.

Edit thread is only showing me the subject line? Final part of my sentence, not sure where it went. Not going anywhere. Can you make a way to delete old contributions that I don’t care about?
  9. Removing old donations.

There are times I help people build their GB’s and I know its
  10. Don’t have to watch myself sit.

Thank you devs for making it so I don’t have to see myself sit at a table. Waste of 80 clicks, gone, yay.
  11. How does the AI decide what to aid when you click aid?

In response to all. I had a feeling it had something to do with the age of the items. I built the nautical statues to fill holes in my city that I can’t currently build. Figured it would help. I’m seeing if deleting all single square items I have other than special ones and see what happens...
  12. How does the AI decide what to aid when you click aid?

Thanks for any response. I searched the subject title and variants but couldn’t find anything. The reason I’m asking is that all of my statues are being aided when I have buildings that could help me much more? Rather it go to my Amphitheatre’s instead. Thanks again.