• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Correus Maximus Felix

Finding Guilds

Is there a way to search for specific guilds? I have a search box for "friends", but haven't found one for guilds.
  2. Correus Maximus Felix

Happiness Issue

Hello everyone - Have a question in regard "Happiness" and I'm not sure how to ask it. Less than 4 hours ago my Happines extra points were over 1,000; now it is a red 45 and I'm being told I need to do something to make them happy and more productive. This has happened a few times lately -...
  3. Correus Maximus Felix

[Question] Automatic Era Advancement

Have a question, just not sure how to ask it. I'm in the 'Iron Age' right now and am currently researching 'Thermae' on the tree. The only one left after that is 'Mathematics'. Won't I be automatically advanced to the next age once that's complete? I'd like to stay in the Iron Age for a...
  4. Correus Maximus Felix

Daily Challenge - Defeat This Medium-Sized Army

Hello - I'm somewhat of a new player and am almost through the Iron Age (just got the Legionnaire Barrack). Today I got a "Daily Challenge" with one of them being "Defeat This Medium-Sized Army". I was under the impression that armies could only have 8 units until later in the game. This...
  5. Correus Maximus Felix

Guild Battlegrounds are coming!

Greetings everyone!! I am new to FoE and this is my first post to the forum. Yesterday I received a newsletter announcing "Guild Battlegrounds are coming!". The first line of the newsletter states "We're giving you 5 artillery units to get you started!". There are two links within the...