• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Guild Battlegrounds are coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings everyone!!

I am new to FoE and this is my first post to the forum.

Yesterday I received a newsletter announcing "Guild Battlegrounds are coming!". The first line of the newsletter states "We're giving you 5 artillery units to get you started!". There are two links within the newsletter so that you can claim them. I have attempted to claim these several times now and nothing seems to be happening. I have attempted to do this while the game was open and running on my smartphone as well as when it was open and running on my laptop.

What am I missing? Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!

You aren't missing anything and you aren't doing anything wrong. There is an issue with this that they are working on. Contact in-game support and open a ticket about it. Contact support by right-clicking anywhere on the screen in-game or go to settings.

Thank you!!! Just got notified by the support team and the issue is resolved!! I now have all 5 artillery units - just need to figure out how best to use them!! Thank you again, appreciate it.

DeletedUser

Glad to hear it! Since this is resolved for you, I'll close this thread, but leave it up for others to see who might have the same issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.