• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Advanced GB's in early ages

Thanks for that information! It's been a game changer for me.
  2. Advanced GB's in early ages

I have the same situation. I don't want to move ahead out of Progressive because I've learned the capabilities of the Progressive troops. Somehow I acquired 4 Bazooka guys (Modern) which is a big help. My question: How did I acquire the Bazooka guys from Modern? As a GE gift, or what...
  3. Guild Battlegrounds Improvements - Road to Victory Feedback

I would rather have the 15-sq villa that gives 4 FPs. Easier to manage my total space with smaller units. If you worked for your villa, it's not much use if you can't place it. I have lots of stuff in inventory that's too big to put anywhere, such as a World's Fair, and now if I want to place...
  4. Guild Battlegrounds Improvements - Road to Victory Feedback

Why do so many buildings have to be so big?
  5. Guild Battlegrounds Improvements - Road to Victory Feedback

One thing that would help is if buildings were smaller. Why does the Governor's building have to be so big?
  6. Lots or Land

Thanks for the tip!
  7. If you could only have 5 GBs in your city

I don't see how you can win interesting stuff without doing GE. GBG is interesting and leads to valuable rewards. And negotiating is as expensive as fighting. I need the Traz to save cost of repairs to my army. Tanks are great, but get damaged. I can win battles easily if I just have enough...
  8. If you could only have 5 GBs in your city

If you get some easier ones first, they will help you get to the harder ones. I am surprised no one likes LoA, which gives a huge supply boost. And ToR gives wonderful surprises on the Guild Expeditions, including some rare items. I also think LoA is a beautiful building.
  9. Lots or Land

Expansions are so valuable that I am usually trying to accumulate medals rather than FPs, goods, coins or production. It's harder to figure out where medals come from than to figure out the others. Anyone have any tips?
  10. Guild Expedition Changes

I, too, like the Sacred Skywatch. Forge points from a small footprint. Easy to move it around to fill in odd spaces.
  11. Soccer Event 2020 Feedback

I solve this kind of quest by building and then deleting straight away (even before completion of the building.) Some quests say 'have' the building, which means you have to wait for it to complete. But most give you credit for building it even if you delete it right away to get the space...
  12. Soccer Event 2020 Feedback

I like this event! Just complicated enough, and if you like soccer in real life it is very true to it.
  13. Soccer Event 2020 Feedback

Since last August. But I have a tight budget for diamonds.
  14. Soccer Event 2020 Feedback

I noticed fewer goods to pick from, which makes it a MUCH easier negotiation.
  15. Soccer Event 2020 Feedback

I like this event because it is throwing off some worthwhile rewards after matches, for me thousands of medals. I like medals for expansions.
  16. Soccer Event 2020 Feedback

You can say that again! Born in a Premier League town in Northern England. Nice to look back on (and occasionally visit) from Los Angeles! American football is so rough, and they keep stopping! Watch Diego Armando Maradona on Twitter or YouTube! Nothing more beautiful than Maradona!!!
  17. [I.R.L.] Backyard Flora and Fauna

You live in a fascinating place! The pond is wonderful.
  18. How do members progress without advancing their age?

Thanks. I had realized that you could concentrate on wishing wells, but had not thought about GE.
  19. Does City Defense Really Matter Anymore?

I admit to building SBC because I like the way it looks. Also I hide my Wishing Wells & Fishing Huts with trees because I dislike that saturated blue color. The thing about Deal is that it does things for your Guild, does it not?
  20. Seriously! Stop! Plundering!

Thanks for the tip on Winter Train. I hadn't realized why mine had been a target for plunderers. I had used the idea of threatening plunderers' GBs by putting one or two FPs on as a warning that I am watching for the leveling moment.