• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Feedback for update 1.271

We heard your feedback and made some adjustments to the way units are displayed in the army management. It's all about organization! Now, all damaged units will be sorted behind all healthy ones. This will make it easier for you to see the overall health of your army at a glance A lot of us...
  2. Max trades?

Ahh found the answer! 99 pages of trades
  3. Max trades?

So i cant post any more trades... is there a max number you can post to market? Cant find anything online. have trades up and down multiple of each in almost every age.... i think FOE is telling me ive flooded the market...
  4. Why aren't Behemoths more popular?

whats your attack / defense and AO at?
  5. Why aren't Behemoths more popular?

You've been using that to autobattle? i haven't even transitioned units yet. still using hovers. used it for almost all of GE this week. only have AF units from GE and GBG rewards. curious what can auto battle higher.. Hover or Battlefortress.. maybe i'll have to switch over and give them a shot
  6. Why aren't Behemoths more popular?

ahhhhh that is good to know. thanks
  7. Why aren't Behemoths more popular?

Makes sense on hills vs plains. Do you think the hovers stealth outweighs the battle fortress reactive armor?
  8. Why aren't Behemoths more popular?

Guess some of the terrain they are on isn't as favorable as that of hovers... also behemoth tech is at the very end of the tech tree. Anyway, still curious for thoughts anyone has
  9. Why aren't Behemoths more popular?

Just moved to AF over the weekend and am looking at the mess of units there. Still working my Hovertanks for now by trying to decide if something up here should be better. I know everyone says "just keep using hovers", but just because everyone says it doesn't mean it is right. So why not...
  10. GVG was half dead and now need to compete with the new kid on the block(GBG)

Except in the massive change in ranks. Id personally love to see what would happen to ranking if GvG went away. It’d be nuts i also expect GBG would change.Instead of just being happy to stay 1,000 diamond top guilds may actually care about rank placement. Swap seasons may not be as frequent...
  11. How much Prestige does GvG get you?

No... you can have things in era like EMA that give 4.... then up in FE and all ages sectors that give 192
  12. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

Huh??? Like... “no jimmy... you reached your encounter max for the day have to stop.” Is this a real problem? Most guilds have requirements to hit minimums
  13. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

Says who? I’d bet inno sees mobile players as a growing proportion. Even PC players play mobile part time. Notice how they havent brought GvG mobile... seems inno thinks of GBG as more than just a supplement. The settlements are a supplement. GBG is a major component whether you like it or not...
  14. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

From what i’ve seen you usually have to wait a year before you can get the previous year’s building. As long as they keep a cool off like that it doesnt seem unreasonable.
  15. [Question] How far ahead are you in campaign maps?

Well they need to sharpen their spears and step it up!
  16. [Question] How far ahead are you in campaign maps?

“Or” nothing made you take sectors
  17. Is Majarjas Palace Set still Worth it?

Ive been talking to my guild about this... the answer always comes back to... what do you have to put in the space instead? MP isnt as good as new event buildings. But it can still be good to a growing city. I have a couple in mine that im considering removing. But they’ve been good as ive grown...
  18. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

And funny enough ive found my way into a guild with very few serious fighters who finishes top 4 every 1,000 diamond season without allying with the top guilds... these people have done it through heavy amounts of negotiations through goods purchases. Not a long term approach and seasons we are...
  19. Road to Victory

They add up.. 5% for 1 RTV turns into 20% if you have 4.. etc