• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Cordwainer

November Competition

B3, E3, B7, E7 I want my prize on Angkor, thanks!
  2. Cordwainer

Update to 1.180 - Feedback

Thank you, Agent327 and SacreBleu - that's very helpful. I wasn't aware of the Beta forum. Also, based on your answers, it sounds like bugs reported via In-game Support are not necessarily added to the Bugs Forum I had assumed known bugs would be "officially" posted in the Bugs Forum by a...
  3. Cordwainer

I don't feel persecuted, only frustrated that I seem unable to get an answer to my question. I'm not so insecure that I would stop posting just because of the tone of the responses. I just don't see any point in posting if this is not a place where answers to questions can be found.
  4. Cordwainer

Sigh...OK, I apologize that somehow I've managed to offend when simply trying to add a little levity. Honestly, I was just hoping someone could point me to the forums and/or threads that are the CORRECT ones to check, in future, to find out if a bug is known or new. I still have been unable to...
  5. Cordwainer

I really did search for some reference to this. I still don't see any original post from "a while ago" about this bug. If I'm missing some section of Bug Reports, please let me know, as I'm honestly not trying to be a troublemaker. My earlier searches for "message" and "messages" through the...
  6. Cordwainer

Aren't known problems supposed to be posted under Bug Reports? In some kind of timely fashion? A player reported the Message Icon problem as a new Bug just in the last half hour. But it would be nice if the developers (or whoever it is that knows the so-called "known") would put a notice...
  7. Cordwainer

selling building

I think even decorations are considered buildings for this purpose, so you could sell a Tree or an Obelisk. At least, that's worked for me in the past. Though it can also depend on the exact wording of the quest. The wording is occasionally sneaky.
  8. Cordwainer

Challenge 1

4, 6, 9
  9. Cordwainer

Banned from the Forum!

I ban you for outrageous simultaneous punning, plagiarizing and parodying
  10. Cordwainer

Word association game

Masterson
  11. Cordwainer

Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

Actually everyone is having an attrition reset problem, and there are several threads plus a Moderator note in the forum about it. Inno is aware of the problem and working on it.
  12. Cordwainer

No reset in GBG

Same here, attrition did not reset, currently at 8, despite it being 6:58 am EST
  13. Cordwainer

Question about Incidents

I found the Wiki on this really useful since it provides pics of all the incidents. Also, by the way, they don’t always blink. On mobile they usually do, but there’s one tiny square of sand incident that I swear never does, and is easy to overlook. And in the desktop browser version I’ve never...