• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Challenge 1

9 a 3 b 4 c
  2. 2 questions I dont see answers to

Ok. Thanks. Maybe I will just sit on the worlds and not do anything with them for a while. Will they be fine if I dont touch them for months? I will keep going with my main world
  3. 2 questions I dont see answers to

I read it somewhere but like I said. I'm trying it with a 1 day city. Nothing to loose . If I do get something, I will post it.
  4. 2 questions I dont see answers to

Thanks everyone. They did come up after my 24 hour start up. This is really just a wait and see test. I wanted to play around with the event and get what I could. Then I was going to delete this world to see if I get any points or diamonds back like others mentioned. Not sure if that is...
  5. 2 questions I dont see answers to

I have had this world for months, but just started playing in it. I just finished the tutorial yesterday.
  6. 2 questions I dont see answers to

Thanks..bummer about the army. I have other worlds and it's been a while. Wasn't sure the point when incidents arrive. Thanks
  7. 2 questions I dont see answers to

In other words, I just opened this world
  8. 2 questions I dont see answers to

I know what incidents are, but at what stage do they show up. Do I need to reach a certain step or unlock a technology
  9. 2 questions I dont see answers to

I'm playing in a new world and during the event, one task is to find 3 incidents or trades in the antiques dealer. I know antiques come up later and I'm still bronze in this new world. What do I do for waiting on incidents? Do they show up or do I need to unlock a special technology. 2 nd...
  10. [Answered] How do i change my name

I see a lot of made up names. Can I change mine?
  11. Can I trade goods within my own worlds

Title says it all. I have a lot of different goods in each world and was wondering if I can use them in any of my worlds..