• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

2 questions I dont see answers to

Boba foo

I'm playing in a new world and during the event, one task is to find 3 incidents or trades in the antiques dealer. I know antiques come up later and I'm still bronze in this new world. What do I do for waiting on incidents? Do they show up or do I need to unlock a special technology.

2 nd question is how can I stack an army to large or medium. I see my opponent can have the 2nd wave but how can I. ?

Thanks in advance

Diecast603

Incidents are all around your village. They could also be on your roads. Could be trees down, stone monuments etc. move your mouse ofver different items around your vilklkage and they will show up.

You cannot have a 2nd wave.

Boba foo

I know what incidents are, but at what stage do they show up.

Do I need to reach a certain step or unlock a technology

ExtraMile

2 nd question is how can I stack an army to large or medium. I see my opponent can have the 2nd wave but how can I. ?

Thanks in advance

You cannot stack your army into two waves.

What do I do for waiting on incidents? Do they show up or do I need to unlock a special technology.

I believe that they are unlocked at a certain point in the tech tree (during the Bronze Age). Because the tech tree doesn’t specifically say where, I don’t know this for sure, but based on my own game experience this is what seems to happen. I do know that at a certain point (probably after researching the technology) a confirmation window will pop up telling you that you can collect incidents now (almost like the window that pops up when you unlock the friends tavern). Just keep playing and you will eventually be able to find them.

Last edited:

Boba foo

Thanks..bummer about the army.

I have other worlds and it's been a while. Wasn't sure the point when incidents arrive.

Thanks

Boba foo

I have had this world for months, but just started playing in it. I just finished the tutorial yesterday.

Boba foo

Thanks everyone. They did come up after my 24 hour start up.

This is really just a wait and see test. I wanted to play around with the event and get what I could. Then I was going to delete this world to see if I get any points or diamonds back like others mentioned. Not sure if that is true or not. I have 5 worlds and I'm just going to use my first one.. I have lots of accomplishments on all my worlds but the more i do, the more time it takes in each world so i decided for the one.

Graviton

I don't believe you get anything when you delete a city. Why would you? If you have other cities you won't gain any diamonds but you won't lose any either. Pretty sure if you only have one city and you delete it, your diamonds are lost but I've never tested it.

Boba foo

I read it somewhere but like I said. I'm trying it with a 1 day city. Nothing to loose . If I do get something, I will post it.

The Lady Redneck

As your diamonds are not restricted to use in just one world you will not lose them. If you has 1000 for instance and you cancel a world you will still have 1000 But anything else you have .... coin. supplies, goods. FPs battle points for that world Etc will be lost.

DeletedUser

Thanks everyone. They did come up after my 24 hour start up.

This is really just a wait and see test. I wanted to play around with the event and get what I could. Then I was going to delete this world to see if I get any points or diamonds back like others mentioned. Not sure if that is true or not. I have 5 worlds and I'm just going to use my first one.. I have lots of accomplishments on all my worlds but the more i do, the more time it takes in each world so i decided for the one.
To be clear, any Diamonds you earned in that world and didn't spend, you will keep. That's it. Nothing else. I don't know where you read or heard this, but it is patently untrue. I have started and deleted at least 2 dozen cities, so I know what I'm talking about here.

Boba foo

Ok. Thanks. Maybe I will just sit on the worlds and not do anything with them for a while.

Will they be fine if I dont touch them for months?

I will keep going with my main world