• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. What is the formula for the 1.9 thread?

The sign states the needed interaction within the defined relationship. Both of which can be open to interpretation, perhaps the confusing part. I think your formula's resulting sign might be more confusing in the opposing scenario. As an outside contributor, or rather the sniper, I believe...
  2. What is the formula for the 1.9 thread?

Rounding two separate multiples of 1.9 and adding them together will possibly result in an erroneous solution. In this matter, a volume of the container with which we want to consider being off by 1, or more. A bad day it is when sniped by 1!! :D The priming math I'm assuming you're referring...
  3. [Guide] ROI BASED SWAP TEAM/GROUP METHOD by THESHOWPRO

Very cool, thanks for sharing!! Have you found any variations of your methods since posting? The simple logic to something similar I've been working on is this : swap partners swap x fp over the rewards, and gb owners take responsibility WHERE swap x - reward x = net swap x EXAMPLE partner 1...
  4. What is the formula for the 1.9 thread?

Ok, kudos on the record keeping. In all aspects a thankless job in general, but one that beats the band's drum. The reason for subtracting the contributions from the self contribution amount is because they are filling the container you, as the owner, are also filling. And, as the owner and not...
  5. What is the formula for the 1.9 thread?

I was debating on whether to respond to this, as it screams to simply be entertaining, but here goes. First though, your question extraordinary begs the question, what is the meaning of your typically top three guild-given title "GuardianOfTheTreasury/Council"?
  6. What is the formula for the 1.9 thread?

631 - 152 - 152 - ( 9 / 2 ) - 4 = 318
  7. What is the formula for the 1.9 thread?

All GBs levels 40-60 can be locked at or for less than 1.9 by filling them half way ( other GBs have wider ranges, i.e. Arc 30-74 ). My guess would be "soft lock" is a partner who does something similar and intends to give the owner the full 1.x amount when they have the daily FP available -...
  8. How to toggle "cancel production confirmation"?

Ok, thank you.
  9. How to toggle "cancel production confirmation"?

I turned it off, but don't see a toggle to turn it back on in settings like with the "Diamond Use Confirmation" toggle.
  10. Challenge 1

a9 b3 c4
  11. CHANGELOG 1.109

Don't know if this is the right place to post this, but searched for GB contribution window and this popped up, so. Lately I've been seeing text (like the code in the background or something - generally is descriptive of the particular GB) when changing windows, and also the FP bar amounts in...