• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Story Quest Interference. Won't Go Away

I'm having a problem with Story Quest - Interference. "Infiltrate 4 Sectors". I believe it's a story Quest from the Arctic Future. I'm in VF. The problem is that it won't disappear. I've done every sector finishing them all up to VF. Every map is complete. I've double checked that every sector...
  2. [Question] Story Quest in AF Interference

I'm having a problem getting passed this Story Quest. It can't be aborted. I've completed the AF continent map and tech tree and now I'm in OF. The quest says infiltrate 4 sectors. All sectors in AF I completed. What am I missing. Can someone help me?
  3. Emissaries Update Needed in WIKI

The emissaries page needs to be updated to include the Mughal Empire emissaries.
  4. Halloween Event** BA Can't get passed step15

I've tried several combinations of units to "defeat this large army" with no luck. Any suggestions?
  5. Iron Age.. Mathematics...Reconstruction Mode

I'm having trouble figuring out Reconstruction. Could someone send me a link on u tube and also point me to where I can find how this works in the forum.