• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Story Quest Interference. Won't Go Away

Your Majesty King

I'm having a problem with Story Quest - Interference. "Infiltrate 4 Sectors". I believe it's a story Quest from the Arctic Future. I'm in VF. The problem is that it won't disappear. I've done every sector finishing them all up to VF. Every map is complete. I've double checked that every sector in AF is completed. INNO was no help when I messaged them on this problem. They said I needed to add coins. One person awhile back said it will disappear once I finish Space Age Titan research map. Is that true or can I get rid of it some other way?

Pericles the Lion

I'm having a problem with Story Quest - Interference. "Infiltrate 4 Sectors". I believe it's a story Quest from the Arctic Future. I'm in VF. The problem is that it won't disappear. I've done every sector finishing them all up to VF. Every map is complete. I've double checked that every sector in AF is completed. INNO was no help when I messaged them on this problem. They said I needed to add coins. One person awhile back said it will disappear once I finish Space Age Titan research map. Is that true or can I get rid of it some other way?
If the requirement is to infiltrate sectors and you have already acquired all of the sectors up to, and including, the VF sectors then you will need to travel to the SAM map and infiltrate sectors on that map.

Pericles the Lion

How do you do that? I fight. Do I need to negotiate?

Click on a scouted sector to get to the menu below. Then select the box in the lower right marked "Infiltrate". This will open up a popup where you will again click on "infiltrate". It will cost you some coins. Note, to complete the quest you only need to infiltrate. You do not need to conquer the sector. In this instance, you would click on "infiltrate", pay the 4500 coins, then exit. Rinse and repeat 3 more times to complete the quest.

1701100128275.png