• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Just An Observer

Feedback for Anniversary Event 2024

Got a Zephy's Level 1 and a nice pile of other goodies. Bonus prize line was purchased but no Diamonds were spent. It was like getting a tournament-grade Rare and a full hand of worthwhile Uncommons when playing a Magic The Gathering Draft event. $25 well spent in my book.
  2. Just An Observer

Attention All Adventurers and Warriors!

Top 3? Try #2 and being a total lock for that spot! Alas, #1 has your number but otherwise it is a Very Strong guild in GBG. I helped build it too. What is funny is that the guild has yet to win a Level 2 GBG prize building. Maybe that changes this season as the Spire is even better than...
  3. Just An Observer

FoE Game Records.

My personal record for Negotiations in a GBG season is 800 and the one I am currently in looks to go past that. Color me curious as to the Negotiations record.
  4. Just An Observer

Feedback for update 1.280

Wrote to Mellofax...asked him to escalate this to the level above him as he claims he is the highest level for Customer Support. He would not do so. Let's review some FACTS: INNO broke this and acknowledged it. "If it ain't broke, fix it until it is....LOL!" seems to be their way of doing...
  5. Just An Observer

Wednesday is more than half over and no update has come along. It would have been nice to do the update very early in the day when few players are on, ya' think?
  6. Just An Observer

About time! I really missed the Units count display.
  7. Just An Observer

When do we get the 1.280 update?

Just got done seeing the official announcement. Like Dom, I will be glad to get back the Units count display.
  8. Just An Observer

When do we get the 1.280 update?

Getting about that time for an update to show up. Anyone got some news?
  9. Just An Observer

There are Four Different Guild Expedition Kits, But are Any Worth Keeping?

6 of 8 of those are already in my city. Towers would be useless to me as they have no Blue D. Given the frag generation rate for the Temple and Tourney Grounds, then add in the rest just are one of a kind buildings, the Ritual Flame Level 2 is a keeper for filling in those small spots we would...
  10. Just An Observer

Merchant trading idea

Neither. The trades I wish to make have value to me. Here's another Merchant trouble spot: You cannot trade up or down an era. That is a real WTF. Making the Merchant useful would help when goods supply overruns demand.
  11. Just An Observer

When Blue GBG and GE10 come out, you'll love 'em!
  12. Just An Observer

Keep GE kit 2 around as it produces a fine 2x1 that delivers 12 D for Blue. It is a very efficient building for the footprint.
  13. Just An Observer

Feedback for update 1.279

Support is aware of the issue and has passed it on to the semi-trained monkey coders to fix...LOL!
  14. Just An Observer

Merchant trading idea

Currently the Merchant can trade at 3 to 1 in their favor if you get the Tavern boost for it . The problem is that you can only do 1 Good at a time. I am a wholesale level producer of goods and offer them at 2 for 1 in the other person's favor but sometimes the market is so flooded with my...
  15. Just An Observer

Unit total no longer shows in army management on PC but does on mobile.

The Infamous Non-Helpful Help that we get from INNO...LOL!
  16. Just An Observer

Unit total no longer shows in army management on PC but does on mobile.

Finally got a reply from Support. "We are aware of the issue and it has been forwarded to our development team".
  17. Just An Observer

Feedback for Cultural Settlement - Polynesia

Today we got a Power Tsunami instead of a power rush...LOL! HUGE gains! When GvG ended. those with Obs also got a nice gain on Blue A/D. Now to see how long it takes INNO to get GE10 and GBG Blue rolling.
  18. Just An Observer

Feedback for Cultural Settlement - Polynesia

I see what happened on my end...had to reset the computer clock/date and I was one day ahead. My mistake...sorry :-)