• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Soccer Event 2020 Feedback

I have been stuck here for a very long time, days and will likely go no further in this event because of this. I have very few open squares. The only spot I could maybe build the smallest of production buildings goes the wrong way. I have so few open spots that trying to rearrange my city would...
  2. Rotating buildings

I hear this a lot in this game and others and it seems like it would be a complicated process from a programming standpoint but people don't need a rotating building. No one actually wants to see the back side of the building. They just want buildings to change direction. This could be easily...
  3. Grand Bridge Bridging

Can the Grand Bridge be changed to work with the roads like an actual bridge. I am lining up "buildings" with water i.e. the ship, gondola dock & grand bridge to look like a river running thru my city but I don't want to break up the effect with a road running across it. It would be nice to have...
  4. Challenge 3

(D-1) (A-2) (B-3) (E-4) (F-5) (C-6)
  5. Challenge 1

A-1, B-3, C-4