• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. gbg

This does not get after trying to level competition on servers if that is the objective. Each guild is effected and thus with be equally affected no matter how large or small. Ultimately, an att Cap per guild vice just the player cap now is the only way to make players change. Average a person...
  2. please explain I'm the one stating a building is failing to deliver. 16% is a far cry from 40%...

please explain I'm the one stating a building is failing to deliver. 16% is a far cry from 40%. There are laws against this when we are talking real money. pretty ignorant is saying I am committing fraud when I have receive no monetary compensation of any sort.
  3. I have said everything in private conversation with agent. Got it, inno isn't serious about...

I have said everything in private conversation with agent. Got it, inno isn't serious about addressing anything nor wants to be bothered. If I see anything that I spent money on jot delivering, it is fraud and a cyber crime that should be reported. Especially since I can't elevate this without...
  4. I don't say anything I won't follow through on. My initial post was locked due to others...

I don't say anything I won't follow through on. My initial post was locked due to others, effectively punishing me for others replying. I also do believe there is an issue with the algorithm for the pirates hideout. I'm at 16% for fps. I'm done dealing with you all. I will elevate this outside...
  5. Pirate hideout fps percentage....scam

With that many why not just admit no number will be a legitimate statistic. So far I'm more in line with what others are seeing at 15%.
  6. Pirate hideout fps percentage....scam

So let's start tracking it. Make a thread and everyone contributes. Pretty bad it takes this much effort to show this building was just an attempt by inno to make money. Let's see who actually gets 40%. 2 out of 20 so far in 5 days
  7. Pirate hideout fps percentage....scam

I'm at 10% in five days so far.
  8. Pirate hideout fps percentage....scam

I'm saying out of 4 hideouts I barely ever get 1 genius. Last 3 days nothing out of 4. This is not 40% the building is not delivery what is says. This moderator implies it's unreasonable to expect anything close to stated odds. Most I talk to say fps percentage is closer to 15% I guess we will...
  9. Pirate hideout fps percentage....scam

Can someone please fix the odds of fps payout on pirate hideout. It is ridiculous I have 4 hideouts and no fps for 3 days in a row. I thought this would be a good building to spend real money to get, but this thing is turning our to be a scam that is failing to deliver. I will be hesitant to...
  10. PvP Question

I was in work and looked after, was not failed attack, seems supposed players in pvp arena with equal atk and defense are not found in searches of players within the world, not really player vs player with all these artificial people in pvp.
  11. PvP Question

I noticed someone in the log that attacked my city. Actual players will show guild and era when tapping on the avatar in the log. This player didn't. I searched my world and no one to that name nor is there any info available when tapping on avatar in log. Is there bots in pvp and is inno having...