• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

PvP Question

Micorps

I noticed someone in the log that attacked my city. Actual players will show guild and era when tapping on the avatar in the log. This player didn't. I searched my world and no one to that name nor is there any info available when tapping on avatar in log. Is there bots in pvp and is inno having them atk our city to make rewards more difficult to achieve? Thank you.

P C C

If you mean the PvP arena, is it possible that what you are seeing in the log is a failed attack by you on the bot? You lose points if your attack fails and, at least to my eyes playing on mobile, there is no obvious distinction in the log between losing to an attacker and losing when attacking

Micorps

I was in work and looked after, was not failed attack, seems supposed players in pvp arena with equal atk and defense are not found in searches of players within the world, not really player vs player with all these artificial people in pvp.

wolfhoundtoo

You probably got the name wrong it's easy to not find someone on the list. The game doesn't have any 'fake' players in it or technically I can only say that I found all the ones that I've fought in the PVP arena I guess.

Ebeondi Asi

Sorry in the players that are attacked by us in PvP, there are clearly bots created by Inno to fight against. The easy way to know is the bots have equal attack and defense numbers. if you look them up they do not exist.
As for people attacking the player's defense? not clue. I have not noticed it but I will look at the players who attacked me and report back.
All players who attacked my army in PvP are real players. I do know there are battle I lost against the fake players showing. those the other player stats do not exist. I can tell the ones my defense lost since I use only one Bronze age spearfighter for PvP defense. so all of those losses are half the value of real fights i fought and lost.

wolfhoundtoo

the ones I've fought have been real as I've looked them up to see their actual cities. As for you 'losing' against fake players i'm pinning that on you not knowing what you are talking about since the only time you seem to find a fake player is when you've lost. :rolleyes:

BruteForceAttack

If there aren't enough players playing pvp in an age inno adds bots.. In SAV, the top option is always an bot.... Bot never attacks you and like others have said in the log if you see you lost points against a bot that means you attacked a bot and lost.

Glockgemini

I am in AF and I believe that there are only 10 different players I see in the medium section, which is AF. Most of my combat is against 5 players and I have not seen any with equal att and def. If the rewards still suck this time I will remove myself Monday.