• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Individual rewards in the GBG

It seems to me that the outer tiers of the volcano, that battles there bring rewards less often than in the higher tiers (up top of the volcano)... Over and over again when I fight in the lower tiers I get rewards on a sparse basis but while battling a province up towards the top of the volcano...
  2. Traz and what it produces

I am thinking about getting a Traz and I was looking around at a lot of peoples city's to see what units they produced along with their Traz and I came across this one city where the only military units they produce (besides their Traz) was Rogues! How can the Traz do anything for them if they...
  3. Maharajah's palace

Can it be chained? example: western tower&pond, then palace, then then eastern tower & playground, then palace and then another eastern tower & playground? I have an abundance of them and if they can be chained, I'll use them otherwise I won't let the extra ones come out of inventory....
  4. Guild limits

Is there a limit to the amount of people allowed to join a guild?
  5. Cultural Settlements and Tavern boosts

I am fairly new here but I couldn't find anything in searching (and I didn't want to waste tavern-coinage) so my question is: Do the boosts in the friends tavern (like the coinage boost and building boosts) work for the Cultural Settlements as well? I kind of figured the coinage boost wouldn't...