• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Make Arctic Future through SAJM goods worth something.

I like what they did with SAT goods, They will always be very valuable. The problem is that Arctic Future - Space Age Jupiter Moon goods are still completely useless. You should really lessen some of the SAT good requirements for the gbs and add previous age good requirements to it. Return some...
  2. Make SAJM goods useful for something.

As of now, they are quite useless. Please do something about it.
  3. New event building Boathouse is lacking descriptions of what is in the bounty chests.

This is just silly. You are requiring people to do a google search before deciding which new event building they want? Add a description to the bounty boxes please. Sincerely, EVERYONE!
  4. Can we please merge a few world? Answer me Inno!

I think it would really improve gameplay for the majority of people. I am on Mt.Killmore. Can anyone tell me the active population of the worlds? I am curious. I wish there were more players to interact with. It would make things exciting if I knew my world was getting a large influx of players.
  5. Ways to remove the wait time between aids.

I know sometimes you get lucky after getting the message, " this player can not be aided" and the wait time goes away. WHY is there even a wait time? There isin't on mobile but there is on PC. Anyone know a sure fire way to avoid the wait time?
  6. City Shield Boost Question

Hey guys, I bought a 48 hr city shield from the tavern. My question is, does your city shield boost go away if you attack people? My boost is now gone, but I don't think it lasted 48 hrs. I am not sure though. Seeking an answer please!