• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. 3rd Recurring Quest???

I was told by Inno that to get the 3rd recurring quest, you need to run out of or finish the story questline. How do you run out of the story questline before you finish it?
  2. 3rd Recurring Quest???

Does anyone know how to get the 3rd recurring quest?
  3. [Guide] Get your first two great buildings in less than a month

Okay, I have built 3 GBs. Babel, Delfi and Zues. I have 500k Coins and 75k Supplies. 3 GBs built and 2 others with a full set of Blueprints. A total of 350 Blueprints spread over 32 GBs. Should I advance to the Iron Age or should I start stock piling Wine, Dye, Lumber, Stone and Marble?
  4. [Guide] Get your first two great buildings in less than a month

I have enough goods, coins and blueprints to build the Tower of Babel. I'm 3 days and 6 hours into the game. Should I build it? (To Late...It is built...lol)
  5. [Guide] Get your first two great buildings in less than a month

Not sure what you all mean by doing it manually, can you clarify?
  6. [Guide] Get your first two great buildings in less than a month

I hit the Aid button. Is there a difference if you actually go to the city and Polish or Motivate?
  7. I need a mentor!

GB was my uneducated way to say GLAG. Guild jumping. By going into the Iron Age, I lost the Recurring Quest for 1800 coins. I guess that really doesn't matter.
  8. [Guide] Get your first two great buildings in less than a month

I just started my city on 7/31/2020 9:10 am est. I am in Tuulech. Lady Gato, Please friend me!!! I did some research before starting this game and found this thread. (I've been reading it all weekend...lol) I have been following the GLARG strategy and to this point I have been pretty successful...
  9. I need a mentor!

Should I use the 20 Forge Points I get for Oracle of Delfi on Oracle of Delfi, Our should I use them on something else?
  10. I need a mentor!

I started a new city. Once I jumped into Iron Age, I lost the GB speed option.
  11. I need a mentor!

How many friends can you have?
  12. I need a mentor!

Thank you! Should I have two GBs before I go to Iron Age?
  13. I need a mentor!

I just glarg'd. I have over 100k coins now and a lot of blueprint pieces. What constitutes entering the Iron Age? I have completed all of the research except "Paths" in the Bronze Age. Just waiting to do that upon understanding of advancing from one Age to the next.
  14. I need a mentor!

I'm still in Bronze Age. I'm very close to filling all of the Research Technologies. Should I do or finish anything before I use any Forge Points in Iron Age. On that matter, what constitutes being in Iron Age?
  15. I need a mentor!

I'm in the world "Korch".
  16. I need a mentor!

I have the first five types of troop. In "Story Quest" I am asked to acquire East-Nagach. How do I do this?
  17. I need a mentor!

I just started 5 days ago. I plan on playing this game for a long time. I have a lot of questions and need a mentor to call on regularly for answers. Thanks, Sir T of T