• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Wicked Dark Carnival

excluding Great Buildings

I mostly agree with this list with the exception of HC and BG. I was iffy on getting the BG but both contribute to my city in many ways and I wouldn't part with either. I love the new Choco factories and the nutcracker building they produce. I have 3 of them and the BG helps where I get one of...
  2. Wicked Dark Carnival

Next steps with Mobile Video Ads (Feedback thread)

No one enjoys Ads. Not only do you risk losing the players you have but it's an immediate turn off to new players. If this game had Ads when I first played I would have never made it past the first few days. Here I am 2 years later. I honestly don't know why you would want to run off your...
  3. Wicked Dark Carnival

Halloween Event broke?

I spent 6k diamonds (maybe 7k) and had 8 kits. That last kit didn't want to come. I still had 4k diamonds but was a bit sick over how low the drop rate was and was about to call it a night and reconsider how badly I wanted it when I got the 9th on the very last pumpkin. I was still sick about...
  4. Wicked Dark Carnival

Halloween Event Rewards

Ok.. so if you were telling a newer player (hey that's me) what prizes to aim for in this event what might you suggest? I am thinking the big prize, House of Horrors (torn between Demon and Wolf), Abandoned Asylum and SO Upgrades (I have 4 lvl 1 currently). I guess if it's a choice between the...
  5. Wicked Dark Carnival

How do they do it?

The GE part is easy and explained above. Anyone can see how active anyone in the guild is at anytime in GE. As for aiding that's pretty easy too. Every week or two I go through and aid everyone who has aided me through my events tab. When I am done I can click on my friends list and I know who...
  6. Wicked Dark Carnival

FALL EVENT: Progress and Strategies

I am finally caught up with quests! I have 49 stars and have 14/14/12/13/14 on Ingredients. I am saving all ingredients until I get my top sought after prize (RH) then will go after SO/SOU. Hopefully they come in that order but naturally I am not expecting it. I have a lvl 2 Barn with the BB and...
  7. Wicked Dark Carnival

Why I wont be back...

I am fairly new and haven't had too much trouble. There will be a learning curve with any game. In some ways I think this game over simplifies things to be honest. One thing that keeps it interesting is that as you progress your thinking must change on everything. You will find some things no...
  8. Wicked Dark Carnival

Top prizes in the Fall Event

Thank you for the feedback. I was looking for something to aim for besides the RH. I got the September Cottage twice on the first day so I'll hope to add on to that as well as work on the Sentinel Outposts. I looked both up and they both look great. In fact I finally planted my Sept Cottage...
  9. Wicked Dark Carnival

Top prizes in the Fall Event

So far I have stayed in the top 5% without much effort. I have even been holding back for a preferred reward. My thought is that others must be waiting for something as well. What do you think are the reward(s) that will make people suddenly start baking like crazy and make it difficult to stay...
  10. Wicked Dark Carnival

New player question

Thank you for the replies and I will check out that link. I do what newbies do, I just advance without any understanding. I have figured out GBs are important but don't really understand fully the best way to acquire blueprints and level them up although I see the guild I am in is really big in...
  11. Wicked Dark Carnival

New player question

I am in the Early Middle Ages and really haven't much of a clue of how to proceed. I am new to this game. I have reached the area of Pfefferberg and see it has a mixture of Iron Age/EMA troops and they have a 20% Attack/Defend bonus. I don't feel like I have much of a chance in these battles. Is...