• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Top prizes in the Fall Event

So far I have stayed in the top 5% without much effort. I have even been holding back for a preferred reward. My thought is that others must be waiting for something as well. What do you think are the reward(s) that will make people suddenly start baking like crazy and make it difficult to stay in the top 5%? I am fairly new and have no Rogue Hideouts so for me that is the reward that will trigger me to start my own bake off. After that I am open to ideas.

Nicholas002

So far I have stayed in the top 5% without much effort. I have even been holding back for a preferred reward. My thought is that others must be waiting for something as well. What do you think are the reward(s) that will make people suddenly start baking like crazy and make it difficult to stay in the top 5%? I am fairly new and have no Rogue Hideouts so for me that is the reward that will trigger me to start my own bake off. After that I am open to ideas.
the September cottage kits, and sentinel outposts/upgrades will likely be what people focus on.
the cottage kit appeared on the first day, and will probably show up again.
sentinel outposts have yet to come.

Thank you for the feedback. I was looking for something to aim for besides the RH. I got the September Cottage twice on the first day so I'll hope to add on to that as well as work on the Sentinel Outposts. I looked both up and they both look great. In fact I finally planted my Sept Cottage today and was able to get rid of some homes which is always a great thing. I can't wait until I get Alcatraz and the Innovation Tower. Both will be great space savers.