• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Lord Visago

Guild Expeditions match-ups

I did see that in the Daily changelog it says: Match up in Guild Battleground within the same league will be random rather than on guild id But it doesn't say that it will be on the next update " to just LP ". Is that part speculation or do we know from the developers that IS the case?
  2. Lord Visago

Guild Expeditions match-ups

Is that speculation or is there evidence to back up what you just said?
  3. Lord Visago

Understanding Prestige and how it affect Guild position

I know this thread is quite old but thought I'd ask my question none the less....My guild doesn't play GVG but I'd like to and there are several of us interested in participating in GVG, however, our founders are concerned that the more Prestige we get from owning land in GVG that it has (obvy)...
  4. Lord Visago

Seeking GBG Leader

Do you have GBG Leadership experience, Intrepid wants you! We are looking for late shift players. Send me a message in game!!!
  5. Lord Visago

INTREPID is recruiting

Intrepid has been Voted Vingrid's Best Guild! ( By us...) Now recruiting new members who are in Industrial or above! Come join a long-standing guild with all the benefits of a level 68 guild that's been around for over 3+ years, We are looking for players who: 1) ❤ LOVE being in an ACTIVE...
  6. Lord Visago

What do you love most about your guild?

Intrepid Some of the most amazing people I've had the pleasure of meeting and playing with. They have been extremely supportive in ways that have really blown me away. From high level goods given, to flipping my GBs for me so that I don't pay the FPs to teaching me how to become a stealthy GVG...
  7. Lord Visago

Guild Allies

I am over this whole game feature. You act as if it's not possible, trust me it is. And no I don't I think that is a sweeping generalization and the tude from your post proves it.
  8. Lord Visago

New world strategy

I find it funny when people who profess that they don't do something as often as they profess it, really means, they are doing it. So it's extremely likely Anne Boleyn the Happiest that people who claim and brag that they don't buy diamonds are most likely the ones buying the diamonds. So I...
  9. Lord Visago

Guild Allies

I agree, but I've noticed that most people on this forum/website and their moderators are rude and condescending And when it started to happen to me, I decided I will not be like the others, I will speak out and call them out. No need to be rude, right, we are all here playing the game trying...
  10. Lord Visago

Guild Allies

Thank you Wiserpenny and Nicholas for those comments, I appreciate you not being condescending or questioning me for even asking the question. I'm not saying my idea(s) are the be all end all, or even based on experience, I understand there is much to this game I don't know but am excited to...
  11. Lord Visago

Guild Allies

My main (lol) you mean name? Its Jaosn Escalante I encourage you to look me up. I'd be happy to give you any other personal information you may need. Oh, and the POINT, is to be able to trade with other guilds without having to be in that guild a friend or neighbor, I hope that was simplified...
  12. Lord Visago

Guild Allies

Wow, I'm not sure how much clearer I need to be. I've repeatedly said, that the guilds SHOULD PAY FP's.
  13. Lord Visago

Guild Allies

Having to already pay an FP to a friend or neighbor in order to trade goods, IS a game feature, so if we wanted to pay FP's in order to have the luxury of being able to trade between guilds without having to be a guild member of the allied guild, that would also be a game feature.
  14. Lord Visago

Guild Allies

I think you may have misunderstood what I said. I absolutely think that guilds (if they were able to) should have to pay an FP at the very least, if not more than you would pay if you were just a neighbor or friend, for that luxury. But I do like the suggestion, however, in my mind that is...
  15. Lord Visago

Guild Allies

Not sure if I should have checked to see if this question already exists, but I'm lazy so I apologize. I was wondering how we can possibly suggest something to Inno. I was thinking, how awesome it is that we can trade goods with our guild mates without having to pay an FP. And I love that we...
  16. Lord Visago

Song of the Day

I am currently addicted to this track, I've made it my Anthem!
  17. Lord Visago

I'm glad to finally be a forum memeber!!!!!!!!!;)

I'm glad to finally be a forum memeber!!!!!!!!!;)