• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Flying Island GB

Could we have a counter on the Flying Island icon settlement, like the AO, or Kraken.
  2. I understand the factor. What i am surprised about is That the BG at 36% of getting a reward in...

I understand the factor. What i am surprised about is That the BG at 36% of getting a reward in a 36%/64% on 6 chances, i get usually 3 out of 6. The HC on the other hand with a 46.54%/ 53.46% in (nine) zippo. I was just wondering if FoE have any other factor that we don not know about...
  3. Himeji Castle, let's just say what bust. On a level 62 with a 46.54% and 9 tries to get no...

Himeji Castle, let's just say what bust. On a level 62 with a 46.54% and 9 tries to get no rewards, there's something wrong with his math. I get more rewards from the BG at 32% and 6 tries daily then from Himeji at 46.54% and 9 chances. So what's the factor here? Very disappointing !!!
  4. Word Finder Competition

Words found: Supplies, Light House of Alexandria, Guild Expedition, Expansion, Plunder, Inventory, Continent Map, Suishun Mill, Diamonds Daily Challenge, Market, Alcatraz, Forge Points, Challenge Chest, Chateau Frontenac, Xyr, Antiques Dealer, Great Wheel Incidents, Great Building, Search Box...