• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

I don't know what you are basing your grouping of each guild on the same battlefield in GBG, but it is not based on Victory Points, which is what it should be. My guild has only 8 players, but we are going up against guilds with 71 members, 52 members, etc. But when sit comes to ranking of who...
  2. New changes to gbg at beta forum.

Everyone seems to be talking as if there is only one Diamond League battlefield going on in any one season. If there is a ranking system in place, as Inno has said, then it may just mean that the smaller guilds will play against smaller guilds and the larger ones against the larger ones. Any...
  3. Next steps with Mobile Video Ads (Feedback thread)

I have had two guild mates already permanently leave the game over the ads. If this becomes a permanent policy, I will follow them. And after over 2 years and thousands of dollars spent on this game, I will be done with it. Too bad. I really enjoy this game. But there are other games out...
  4. Castle System Feedback

I have been using this on the beta server for a while now, and I absolutely love it. It has really rewarded those of us who play every day, in so many ways. Glad to see it finally coming on the main servers. Thanks Forge of Empires.
  5. One Up Kit - which buildings should I upgrade ?

I personally use the one up to raise my Champion to the next level. That way I can immediately go to battle as soon as I produce my first champion in my new age (using it with Rogues), or when my Traz does its first reset in my new age, I will get champions then.
  6. [Question] Alcatraz

Does the GB Alcatraz produce troops only from military buildings you have activated in your city, or do they produce troops from all possible troops which are possible to be produced in the age of your village?
  7. Guild Forum Removal

With the limiting of saved threads in the Guild Tab, you have negated the purpose you created the new system for. Sometimes, it is prudent to know when too much is too much. You should leave the new tabs just as they are and leave the guild forum intact. That is where we post things we want...